+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am glad you finally received the FP request for your daughter. You will need to find an RCMP accredited company in your City, you can browse your internet by RCMP accredited fingerprint companies in Toronto and they will pop up.

Accredited fingerprinting companies
Accredited fingerprinting companies are authorized to submit fingerprints to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) for searches of the National Repository of Criminal Records. The results of these certified criminal record checks do not include information from other national or local data bases.

In addition to taking fingerprints electronically, several of these companies accept fingerprints that have been taken on paper, convert them to electronic transactions, and submit them directly to CCRTIS for processing. This service is also available to individuals whose fingerprints were taken outside of Canada.

Accredited fingerprinting companies are not authorized to conduct vulnerable sector checks but are allowed to fingerprint applicants who are referred to them by the police of local jurisdiction.

For a list of accredited fingerprinting companies, please contact us at CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

Hope this helps.
Thanks strong faith , pls can you inform me when I will get the instructions email as I did not get any email , how long it takes ?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
The date on old ECAS said that they send on 19 but update on new ECAS is 20 so do you think they will send today ?
In my case ECAS said they had sent on July 26, the update on Dashboard was on July 27 and the email came from IRCC Vancouver on July 28, so you will probably receive it tomorrow.

FZH

Sep 13, 2017
Hey Guys, we are family of 4
Physical Presence Days: 1161
Application: Family of 4
Application sent: March 08, 2021
Delivered: March 12 2021
AOR: April 14th 2021
BG complete : June 24th 2021.

Since then no news , is that normal process, I'm looking for tracker sheet, people submitted same time got their exam scheduled , do we know if the file is deemed complex ?
We got our AOR by mail my self, wife and my first son, I had to send them webform request to confirm the AOR for my second second, ( can't register him online cause I think they used wrong email ) sent them a second webform they didn't get back to me yet. anyone knows how to contact them over phone ?

Thanks !

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hey Guys, we are family of 4
Physical Presence Days: 1161
Application: Family of 4
Application sent: March 08, 2021
Delivered: March 12 2021
AOR: April 14th 2021
BG complete : June 24th 2021.

Since then no news , is that normal process, I'm looking for tracker sheet, people submitted same time got their exam scheduled , do we know if the file is deemed complex ?
We got our AOR by mail my self, wife and my first son, I had to send them webform request to confirm the AOR for my second second, ( can't register him online cause I think they used wrong email ) sent them a second webform they didn't get back to me yet. anyone knows how to contact them over phone ?

Thanks !
It is normal for paper applicants, all we can do is wait. You can call the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only), if you are able to speak with an agent make sure you review the contact information in your son's application, sometimes they capture emails incorrectly.

Reactions: FZH

FZH

Sep 13, 2017
It is normal for paper applicants, all we can do is wait. You can call the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only), if you are able to speak with an agent make sure you review the contact information in your son's application, sometimes they capture emails incorrectly.
Much appreciated

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the finger print request I have a question
Do I do it in the police or to go to a company ?
Which is faster ?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I got the finger print request I have a question
Do I do it in the police or to go to a company ?
Which is faster ?
I think RCMP is not taking fingerprints and you have to go to a certified company, some companies are requiring appointments due to COVID. You can call the local police but at least in Calgary they don't do this anymore.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about local police I think they do this , because the finger print companies told me that they take the finger print and give it to rcmp

so if I go to police directly it will be faster

what do you think ?

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
What about local police I think they do this , because the finger print companies told me that they take the finger print and give it to rcmp

so if I go to police directly it will be faster

what do you think ?
It depends. My local police aren’t doing FP for citizenship apps right now. We got them done through a company in mid September and the BG was marked complete this week, so about a month for them to be sent and reviewed. Not sure when they actually received them at IRCC though.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strong faith pls inform me how the process is done for finger print ?
Is it delivered to RCMP and then RCMP send it to the office ?
How long it takes to appear on the tracker that the FB received? And wha is the next step after the FB?
Thanks

Nice_Garry

Jul 19, 2021
Please add to the tracker
Online application:

Physical Presence Days: 1167
Application: Single
Application sent: April 2, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: 2016-04-02 to 2021-04-01
AOR: Aug 24, 2021