PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Hi Guys,
I quick question. Can I apply for an urgent application as my employer is in the US and they want to me to join asap or else I will lose my job. let me know.
Thanks,

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi Guys,
I quick question. Can I apply for an urgent application as my employer is in the US and they want to me to join asap or else I will lose my job. let me know.
Thanks,
I suggest you follow the instructions in their webpage and submit the web form, they are the only ones that can analyze your situation and consider your application "urgent".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html

If you have already sent your application and now need urgent processing:
Fill out the Web form explaining why you need urgent processing and include:
  • your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone numbers
  • your UCI or application number
  • any documents that will support your explanation
    • files must in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX format
    • files must be 2 MB or smaller
    • if you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
I suggest you follow the instructions in their webpage and submit the web form, they are the only ones that can analyze your situation and consider your application "urgent".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html

If you have already sent your application and now need urgent processing:
Fill out the Web form explaining why you need urgent processing and include:
  • your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone numbers
  • your UCI or application number
  • any documents that will support your explanation
    • files must in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX format
    • files must be 2 MB or smaller
    • if you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller
Thanks Buddy.

vibecheck

May 6, 2021
ONLINE APPLICATION
Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application: Single
Application sent: April 7, 2021
Delivered: April 7, 2021
AOR: Pending

kpsingh242424

Mar 10, 2019
Quick question - I am checking the tracking sheet, interesting patterns there.
Online applications for 2021 don't have AOR, but I see the offline ones are being acknowledged in about 2 months on average. Is there something that I am missing or the online applications are generally very slow?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Quick question - I am checking the tracking sheet, interesting patterns there.
Online applications for 2021 don't have AOR, but I see the offline ones are being acknowledged in about 2 months on average. Is there something that I am missing or the online applications are generally very slow?
The process to receive AOR seems to be a bit longer for online applicants, but if you check the 2020 December online applicants, those that received AOR two months (in average) after submitting the application, also received test invites within less than 4 weeks and some of them are at the interview stage right now, so even though it is taking longer to receive AOR once they open your file the process will be faster.

Reactions: kpsingh242424

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
If my application signed and sent by April 24th but received by May 3rd; in which month my application will be considered? Thanks

kpsingh242424

Mar 10, 2019
The process to receive AOR seems to be a bit longer for online applicants, but if you check the 2020 December online applicants, those that received AOR two months (in average) after submitting the application, also received test invites within less than 4 weeks and some of them are at the interview stage right now, so even though it is taking longer to receive AOR once they open your file the process will be faster.
interesting, hope the trend stays in 2021 too. thanks for responding!

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
There is a new IRCC tracker, I think it will replace eCAS, you will need your UCI and application number to create your account https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, based on this new tracker my application is In Process.

In a Facebook group, there is one member that was able to see that his Oath is scheduled on July 2021, so probably this is going to provide more accurate information and avoid all the calls to the Customer Service

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hi all future Canadians

I would be most most grateful if you could help me with this question. as apparently its somthing they changed recently in the citizenship application.

I was trying to finish my citizenship application (paper based) today and I was surprised with this puzzling issue:

When i'm filling the online physical calculator it ask me to enter the date i'm going to sign the application . So when i enter the date as 21st May 2021 the eligibility period in the calculator shows as as 21th May 2016 - 20th May 2021.

But when I Copy the "to date " from the calculator which is the (20th of May 2021) into the Citizenship application it shows the eligibility period as 20th May 2016 - 20th May 2021!!!!!!!

There is a one day difference between the two eligibility periods!!

Calculator is showing 21st of May 2016 - 20th May 2021 vs Application showing 20th May 2016- 20th May 2021

could you please explain if I'm doing something wrong? i'm really going crazy trying to figure this out. There must be something wrong

thank you

nari_onyx

Jun 30, 2017
Hi all future Canadians

I would be most most grateful if you could help me with this question. as apparently its somthing they changed recently in the citizenship application.

I was trying to finish my citizenship application (paper based) today and I was surprised with this puzzling issue:

When i'm filling the online physical calculator it ask me to enter the date i'm going to sign the application . So when i enter the date as 21st May 2021 the eligibility period in the calculator shows as as 21th May 2016 - 20th May 2021.

But when I Copy the "to date " from the calculator which is the (20th of May 2021) into the Citizenship application it shows the eligibility period as 20th May 2016 - 20th May 2021!!!!!!!

There is a one day difference between the two eligibility periods!!

Calculator is showing 21st of May 2016 - 20th May 2021 vs Application showing 20th May 2016- 20th May 2021

could you please explain if I'm doing something wrong? i'm really going crazy trying to figure this out. There must be something wrong

thank you
Nothing wrong, there is an issue in the pdf file of the form. Just submit it as is. Same is happening with everyone.