+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

New Star

Aug 14, 2020
toronto
Category........
CEC
EE CEC Inland Applicant From Quebec With Intent To Live Outside of Quebec (Toronto). Provided the intent letter along with my spouse's rental house agreement in Toronto where she is working from Toronto with dependent work permit, where I would like to get united with her. I am currently holding LMIA work permit from Quebec and my organization is willing to transfer me in their Toronto office after I receive the PR (I have attached my manager's official email for this confirmation as well along with the application).

ITA : 14-Feb-2021
AOR : 05-May-2021
Medical Passed : 10-June-2021
Biometric Record Updated : 10-June-2021 , As me and my spouse already had previous biometric during our work permit in 2019.

In the current status , it is showing Eligibility Check And Background Checks Are In Progress.

I have few queries if anyone can answer :
1. Could you please let me know, how long will it take to pass the Eligibility Check. I am bit curious to know when IRCC will validate my eligibility based on all the required documents provided during my e-APR. My CRS Score was 415 (where I had included my LMIA detail which includes 50 points). But As I am applying for Federal Express entry, I believe the Quebec LMIA job offer will not work and my 50 points will be taken out where my score will become 415-50 : 365. Only crossing my finger as the cutoff mark for the draw was 75.

2. Would like to know, if anyone has any clue on the processing steps, at which level IRCC validate and clear the CEC application with intent to live outside of Quebec.

Thanks
NS

Last edited:

Ashish Nasa

Jun 14, 2021
Hi,
Any Outland PNP/EE has any updates on their application?
I have no movement in my file till now.
Thanks so much.

AOR 20th April 2021

No Movement At all. Let Me know if you have any different info in comparison to the one shared below.

And Anyone else can please guide me if a GCMS note should be requested? Or Should I reach out to their Customer Center.!

********************************************* STATUS IS AS BELOW ***********************************

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Reactions: Komal_K

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
AOR 20th April 2021

No Movement At all. Let Me know if you have any different info in comparison to the one shared below.

And Anyone else can please guide me if a GCMS note should be requested? Or Should I reach out to their Customer Center.!

********************************************* STATUS IS AS BELOW ***********************************

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
My status is similar to yours.
I will update if something changes

Reactions: Ashish Nasa

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021
It seems all applications after April 18, are not having any updates. Hopefully they did not put our applications on hold :S

Reactions: Ivy8901