+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
AOR 20th April 2021

No Movement At all. Let Me know if you have any different info in comparison to the one shared below.

And Anyone else can please guide me if a GCMS note should be requested? Or Should I reach out to their Customer Center.!

********************************************* STATUS IS AS BELOW ***********************************

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
I think you should call IRCC and ask for updated status.

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
AOR 20th April 2021

No Movement At all. Let Me know if you have any different info in comparison to the one shared below.

And Anyone else can please guide me if a GCMS note should be requested? Or Should I reach out to their Customer Center.!

********************************************* STATUS IS AS BELOW ***********************************

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
In the same boat. I got AOR on the same day. Nothing happened after that.

gsogm

Feb 19, 2021
ITA- FEB 14 2021
AOR- APRIL 16 2021
Medical pass- 04 MAY 2021
Biometrics- 04 MAY 2021
Called IRCC on JUNE 8 2021, they said ONLY ELIGIBILITY PASSED
Called IRCC on JUNE 11 2021 after 2 GU on June 9 and June 10, AGENT SAID EVERYTHING PASSED AND WAITING FOR FINAL DECISION
Confirmation email COPR- 15 june 2021

THANKS AND GOODLUCK EVERYONE

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
ITA- FEB 14 2021
AOR- APRIL 16 2021
Biometrics- 04 MAY 2021
Called IRCC on JUNE 11 2021 after 2 GU on June 9 and June 10, AGENT SAID EVERYTHING PASSED AND WAITING FOR FINAL DECISION

Congratulations. Wow that’s was fast . Can you share what is your noc ? Just curious is noc has something to do with fast processing

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
ITA- FEB 14 2021
AOR- APRIL 16 2021
Biometrics- 04 MAY 2021

Many Many Congratulations for your PR. Do you mind telling if your got your Copr in your gc account or did you get it through PR portal ?

gsogm

Feb 19, 2021
Many Many Congratulations for your PR. Do you mind telling if your got your Copr in your gc account or did you get it through PR portal ?
Thank you so much!!
I got my eCOPR request through portal and my ircc account still shows that my application is in progress.

Last edited:

Ashish Nasa

Jun 14, 2021
I called IRCC for an update yesterday, however, their system went down.. I Will try again tomorrow, and I think they are at the moment prioritizing inland candidates and they are getting PRs in 2-3 Months I check on few groups on Facebook too similar timelines for inland.. for outland I don't see any updates anywhere. I am wondering, they are not processing things because of lockdowns and travel restrictions.

Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Komal_K

ZB940202

May 31, 2021
I called IRCC for an update yesterday, however, their system went down.. I Will try again tomorrow, and I think they are at the moment prioritizing inland candidates and they are getting PRs in 2-3 Months I check on few groups on Facebook too similar timelines for inland.. for outland I don't see any updates anywhere. I am wondering, they are not processing things because of lockdowns and travel restrictions.

Let's hope for the best.
True, people are not able to travel freely until next year, so they are now focusing on inland applications.