+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Crtw6

Dec 6, 2020
Oh, nevermind, we figured out how to make an appt on that site. It's quite confusing for a VERY simple website. :confused: Oh well, appt made!
We received the biometrics request email tonight!! :D No AOR yet, but as it had the application number, we were able to link our account. I think the biggest relief is knowing the application made it through the completeness check and won't be returned!

We're now trying to make a biometric appointment on the Service Canada webpage as my spouse is currently in Canada with me. We pick an appt time and then it does nothing. Has anyone had success making an appointment on the website? (https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation?utm_campaign=not-applicable&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_source=canada-ca_service-canada-appointment)

We'll likely just try again in the morning, maybe the website is on gov't hours ha!
Congrats!! When did your application get received? Was it sent to the Sydney office?

Reactions: FNguyen

FNguyen

Dec 8, 2020
Hi everyone!
I just want to share that my husband and I received AOR and medical examination request yesterday!!!!! All praises to God, our prayers have been answered!!!!!!! Thank you IRCC!!!!! I just want to provide hope to those who are still waiting. Just stay strong as a couple and wait patiently. It’s coming and I am praying we all can be with our loved ones very soon!!!!!

Reactions: leitian and latency

latency

Apr 18, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone!
I just want to share that my husband and I received AOR and medical examination request yesterday!!!!! All praises to God, our prayers have been answered!!!!!!! Thank you IRCC!!!!! I just want to provide hope to those who are still waiting. Just stay strong as a couple and wait patiently. It’s coming and I am praying we all can be with our loved ones very soon!!!!!
Congratulations! :). When was your application received by IRCC?

Reactions: FNguyen and Crtw6

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone!
Congratulations!

Reactions: FNguyen

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Give me a number
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html