+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hey my wife is also in China! I know how you feel. I haven't seen her for over 1 year now. My application was received on April 15th. we just received our file number and UCI number! your time is coming soon!!!
you have your file number, why you did not get AOR?

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Please don't give up, believe me I know exactly how you feel. As if your life is put on hold because you and your spouse want to start and build a life together but I do believe a great change will come! It's taking a while but it will come! My husband and I have been married for nearly a year and it's hard but please don't give up.
Thanks, it is so hard, during the COVID19. I missed my wife.

Reactions: Inryvr

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
if I still need wait for couple of months to get AOR, I think I will give up. Since my wife refuse by apply Visit Visa.
There is no newly married couple that can be separated for that long.
what you mean by giving up? there is no other option Patience Patience and Patience if I tell you my journey you will start crying

NaaaVdddd

Dec 9, 2020
I sent my application in late March and CanadaPost says it has been delivered, but I haven't received any email confirmation or client ID from CIC. Every time I email them I get the same generic answer. It's been more than 8 months and I am really concerned. Is anyone in the same boat as me?

Shanekk

Nov 23, 2017
you have your file number, why you did not get AOR?
I really don't know why. Not sure how everything works. maybe I did. this is all they send me by email.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Shane

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/04/15 on behalf of the following member(s):

Reactions: vruank and leitian

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I really don't know why. Not sure how everything works. maybe I did. this is all they send me by email.

Dear Shane

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/04/15 on behalf of the following member(s):
That’s AOR :)

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020

Dear Shane

This is AOR

Reactions: vruank and Shanekk

jas324

Dec 1, 2020
Do someone know what type of confirmation is received for decision made.
Does the passport request follows or its just a letter with which applicant can fly without a visa? What is a prearrival?

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
Just an update today: My file has been requested for additional police checks from other countries I have lived in since the age of 18, including the Canadian RCMP certificate most likely because someone with a criminal check shares my name.

Feels like I am already so close to the finish line but am pushed back again since I imagine many police check agencies will be taking their time off during the holidays.

The lesson for everyone: If you think you have a generic name, go apply for an RCMP check in advance to save you time in the future! T_T

Reactions: Chad4lyphe

latency

Apr 18, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
We received the biometrics request email tonight!! :D No AOR yet, but as it had the application number, we were able to link our account. I think the biggest relief is knowing the application made it through the completeness check and won't be returned!

We're now trying to make a biometric appointment on the Service Canada webpage as my spouse is currently in Canada with me. We pick an appt time and then it does nothing. Has anyone had success making an appointment on the website? (https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation?utm_campaign=not-applicable&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_source=canada-ca_service-canada-appointment)

We'll likely just try again in the morning, maybe the website is on gov't hours ha!

Reactions: D&S

latency

Apr 18, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Oh, nevermind, we figured out how to make an appt on that site. It's quite confusing for a VERY simple website. :confused: Oh well, appt made!