Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Application received 9th april
AOR1 - 23rd October
Biometric already updated
Medical - pending
AOR2 - pending
What we have to do because after 23rd october, we haven't got any update. We are waiting for medical request.

ShaeJ

Feb 8, 2021
Were you able to locate your file?
I called, and i updated my address, however i was told that my application has not been open for processing yet. I received a Temp File Number. In conclusion, there was not much information that she could give otherwise. I wish i had asked them how they go about choosing which application to work with.

Reactions: Naila Haris

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I called, and i updated my address, however i was told that my application has not been open for processing yet. I received a Temp File Number. In conclusion, there was not much information that she could give otherwise. I wish i had asked them how they go about choosing which application to work with.
Very sorry to hear, especially after the fact that Nov-20 and Dec-20 applicants have received AORs. This is actually very unfair. Hope the rest of the process speeds up to average it out for you.

Reactions: supreets2 and ShaeJ

ShaeJ

Feb 8, 2021
Very sorry to hear, especially after the fact that Nov-20 and Dec-20 applicants have received AORs. This is actually very unfair. Hope the rest of the process speeds up to average it out for you.
Thank you for the good energy.

LiamRobinson

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all,

I believe there used to be an excel spreadsheet for applications but I can't seem to find it? Can somebody point me in the right direction?

supreets2

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
While we are still waiting for AOR, thought I'll check with the group here about the anticipated next steps. We have filled outlland but my wife is here in Canada on a vistors visa. How will that affect where the application gets processed?

---------
Applied sent/received: April 26, 2020
AOR:
SA:
Medical request:
Medical done:
Medical passed:
File in process:
Background check:
Passport request:
Sent passport submission:
Application approved:
Received passport:

Reactions: ShaeJ

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
While we are still waiting for AOR, thought I'll check with the group here about the anticipated next steps. We have filled outlland but my wife is here in Canada on a vistors visa. How will that affect where the application gets processed?

---------
Applied sent/received: April 26, 2020
AOR:
SA:
Medical request:
Medical done:
Medical passed:
File in process:
Background check:
Passport request:
Sent passport submission:
Application approved:
Received passport:
Fill in your timeline.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thats crazy that people from april are waiting for AOR and people from Nov/Dec are getting sponsor approval already.