20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Any OWP approvals today?
My sister-in-law (April 15) has her OWP approved yesterday. So now only need to wait for it in the mail. hopefully before christmas, if not by end of the year.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the information?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply

greenpea99

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone, Are there any April applicant who are still not able to link their OWP to online account ?
Also, is there anyone who got their OWP approved without able to link ?
Would appreciate if you could share your timeline too.

Thank you very much !

Reactions: J20190911

danielesp3

Apr 9, 2020
Hi everyone. I was able to link my OWP in November 17th and received my AOR yesterday (dec 15). As I'm also applying for visitor extension since June and haven't got any answer yet. I figure I could withdraw this application since I've already got my AOR, even though my bowp is yet to be approved. Tia

danielesp3

Apr 9, 2020
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the information?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply
Hey. That happened to me. I forgot all family postal codes in that form and resubmitted it through webform. Got my aor yesterday but I don't know if that's because they received my webform on time or it's just an arbitrary decision whether to return applications because of that or not.

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Hey. That happened to me. I forgot all family postal codes in that form and resubmitted it through webform. Got my aor yesterday but I don't know if that's because they received my webform on time or it's just an arbitrary decision whether to return applications because of that or not.
Date of appln recd?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Oh thank you
Yeah my application received on september and i submitted web form on November. I called IRCc they said they received it

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Hi, can one of you tell me what this means?
Call centre automated message tells "your appln recd on Apr 14. We have not started processing yet. Your background check is being done. We do not need addln docs at this point. We do not need your medical. We do not need your finger prints. If further docs needed, we will ask (wordings to this effect)
I have not done biometrics in the past (was not a requirement in 2018 when I got my work permit). I have done RCMP and sent with my appln (I assume this has nothing to do with biometrics). I had done medical in 2018 and am pretty sure that will not hold good now.
Appreciate an explanation from one of you, forum mates. Thanks in advance!

ysjyyy

Dec 8, 2020
Hi everyone, Are there any April applicant who are still not able to link their OWP to online account ?
Also, is there anyone who got their OWP approved without able to link ?
Would appreciate if you could share your timeline too.

Thank you very much !
I wasn't able to link since i didn't put uci in the application. But mine got approved in 12 dec. I am a April 18 applicant.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi, can one of you tell me what this means?
Call centre automated message tells "your appln recd on Apr 14. We have not started processing yet. Your background check is being done. We do not need addln docs at this point. We do not need your medical. We do not need your finger prints. If further docs needed, we will ask (wordings to this effect)
I have not done biometrics in the past (was not a requirement in 2018 when I got my work permit). I have done RCMP and sent with my appln (I assume this has nothing to do with biometrics). I had done medical in 2018 and am pretty sure that will not hold good now.
Appreciate an explanation from one of you, forum mates. Thanks in advance!

I suggest you give them a call again and hopefully this time around you get to speak with a different agent. Sometimes, some of them just provide you with wrong information.