+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Me and wife both the application returned via mail.
I got it today.
I mean all photos only.Somehow I forgot to take the date and stamp.
Will my application considered to be a new again or if I send it with proper stamping, will they consider it from April now ?
Sorry to hear they returned it to you :( you might be considered a new applicant, however, when you resubmit the application, attach a Letter of Explanation saying that you had your previous application returned and you're applying with the correct documentation (aka photos that are stamped and dated). Make sure to stamp and date ALL your photos AND write your name on yours and your wife's name on hers.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I got it today.
Will my application considered to be a new again or if I send it with proper stamping, will they consider it from April now ?
Its going to be considered New again as your application was incomplete and returned.

Reactions: royce110

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I got it today.
Can you tell which date IRCC signed and stamped your application and If they assigned any file numbers on your an your wife's application ?

Reactions: phoenix111

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
they returned my application with the same reason of photograph that the date is not mentioned and have to send it again
Does it mean my timeline will get started again or will this consider from April
Reason
Your photographs are missing or not to specification. your pictures have not been stamped and dated by the photographer
Also, out of curiosity, do you know what date your application was delivered in April?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
It was dated 19th august 2020 where an office have made the letter.
And both the applicants were not dated and they have made the separate letter to both of them and sent back on one package

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Sorry to hear they returned it to you :( you might be considered a new applicant, however, when you resubmit the application, attach a Letter of Explanation saying that you had your previous application returned and you're applying with the correct documentation (aka photos that are stamped and dated). Make sure to stamp and date ALL your photos AND write your name on yours and your wife's name on hers.
Thank you
I hope they reconsider it.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I got it today.
What date your application was received by CIC?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Reactions: royce110

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
They will. Make sure to send the application with an updated date for signature and an updated physical presence calculator
Oh so I have to change the application form too with updated signature as well as physical calculator too? can’t I send the same form with only updated pictures ?

It says :- Note :- the date of signature on the orignal application will still be used for physical calculations.
All the required documents based on the document checklist oh the form for a grant of citizenship ( CIT-0002)

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
they returned my application with the same reason of photograph that the date is not mentioned and have to send it again
Does it mean my timeline will get started again or will this consider from April
Reason
Your photographs are missing or not to specification. your pictures have not been stamped and dated by the photographer
That's really heart breaking specially during this covid-19 situation, Goodluck for your new application & make sure double check the documents and photo specs this time. :)

Reactions: shoberane27

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello Lovely members
Are you sure I have to file in new application or just the pictures to be sent with old application

It says :- Note :- the date of signature on the orignal application will still be used for physical calculations.
All the required documents based on the document checklist oh the form for a grant of citizenship ( CIT-0002)