+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
More or less!
It will be More. I talked to one of the IRCC (rep) around 23 Dec, He said he will be shocked or some Miracle to happen to get Citizenship for me if I get in May 2021.
FYI: I am April Applicant and fast track my application by sending urgent request during September. Still Background checks and Other checks are going on.
My file is currently in the Local office .

Based on his saying I can understand I need to wait till Aug to get m Citizenship according to the current timeline .
Recently I see that FP ( Finger Print request started for some of the April folks) started looks like we are on track

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
It will be More. I talked to one of the IRCC (rep) around 23 Dec, He said he will be shocked or some Miracle to happen to get Citizenship for me if I get in May 2021.
FYI: I am April Applicant and fast track my application by sending urgent request during September. Still Background checks and Other checks are going on.
My file is currently in the Local office .

Based on his saying I can understand I need to wait till Aug to get m Citizenship according to the current timeline .
Recently I see that FP ( Finger Print request started for some of the April folks) started looks like we are on track
The IRCC officer whom I spoke during December remembers me very well as this is the second time I am talking to him.
First time is a direct call and second time is call back option I used and he mentioned during second call that we already discussed before in November
He is the same person mentioned miracle has to happen to get citizenship in April/May :)

Moeodah

Jan 17, 2021
Hello,

I Have applied for citizenship in april

It was received april 26

Processed september 5

Did my citizenship in february 5

And never heard again from IRCC

last thing i did was contacting thru MP office and they said it is still in security check but it has been like this since then ...

I tried everything but nothing happened i even did urgent processing because my mom is in the hospital and i cant travel there ...

Anyone can help me with any news or any simular status ??

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Hi why the ask for a finger print?
Based on my Understanding with IRCC if your name is unique there is less chance of getting Finger Print Request.
IRCC agent told upfront over the phone weather I will be getting FP request or not .
Lets say if in a record of 10,000 applicants, if they see 10-15 applicants with same name as you the tendency of getting FP request is high.
I don't know the % of matching but I am giving example.