+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

AshishKN

May 19, 2020
ITA - 4 March
AOR - 27 April
All docs submitted. I don't see any update on my applications yet.

I have a question. I submitted all my documents except Ielts Scorecard. I didn't find any mention about uploading Ielts scorecard. So, I didn't submit that. But I have mentioned the Ielts registration number in my application. Can you please guide whether I need to submit the IELTS scorecard and If yes, How to do it through the web form. Any suggestions will be of great help.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
ITA - 4 March
AOR - 27 April
All docs submitted. I don't see any update on my applications yet.

I have a question. I submitted all my documents except Ielts Scorecard. I didn't find any mention about uploading Ielts scorecard. So, I didn't submit that. But I have mentioned the Ielts registration number in my application. Can you please guide whether I need to submit the IELTS scorecard and If yes, How to do it through the web form. Any suggestions will be of great help.
You can submit it with your eca report in the education section

brokenheart

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hello Folks,

I applied PR on 1 April, and I received AOR on the same day. I uploaded upfront medical but still, I haven't passed the medical. What's your status guys? Does anyone pass medical?

Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Folks,

I applied PR on 1 April, and I received AOR on the same day. I uploaded upfront medical but still, I haven't passed the medical. What's your status guys? Does anyone pass medical?

Thank you
it takes a bit longer nowadays, you can check the tracker for processing progress among other applicants.

Reactions: Marknakhle

Singhhardy

Mar 23, 2020
Hi Folks,
I submitted my application with medicals and received AOR on the same day on April 25 but I don't see the application progress bar in my account is ist normal?
thankyou

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Folks,
I submitted my application with medicals and received AOR on the same day on April 25 but I don't see the application progress bar in my account is ist normal?
thankyou
Yes,it will appear upon completion of the next steps.

Nina40

Dec 14, 2019
Please has anyone been able to get Cyprus police report recently. I am having a great challenge getting one. Please how did you go about it?

sideheart

Apr 25, 2020
Any updates, guys? This pandemic has really put a damper on the entire process, it seems. Hope everyone is coping well and safe!