+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
I just filled the alberta express entry profile through federal express entry profile application.I have filled all that is required in the application portal except the colum for education that I have also filled but still remain my wes academic evaluation report that sitll in the process.I filled in my wes reference number. Because of covid- 19,the report is not yet ready.It is only this education colum that remains in the application and it said registration in progress. ..Can this particular colum makes it difficult to submit the express entry profile account?
Please,let somebody help me out with information.
You can not submit an EE account without a valid WES reference.

Bolanleodu

Feb 12, 2019
Hi Guys!

ITA: March 4, 2020 FSW STREAM
Submitted App: April 9, 2020
AOR: April 9, 2020

Still waiting for the MEP. It's been 5 weeks since we submitted.

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello friends,

AOR 22 April 2020
Stream Saskatchewan PNP
ITA 18 March 2020

I submitted eAPR without PCC and upfront medical exam with letter of explanation for both. My PCC is ready but I could not collect due to lock down so I uploaded the relevant documents.

Today I got the medical done so shall I upload via web form or should I wait to get PCC as well and upload both of them together. How many times can I upload document via web form.
Please suggest.

Also the hospital says that they will send the report to Embassy, they will not share the details with me.
Please share your experiences those who got their upfront medical exam done recently in India.

Wishes,
Bull

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello friends,

AOR 22 April 2020
Stream Saskatchewan PNP
ITA 18 March 2020

I submitted eAPR without PCC and upfront medical exam with letter of explanation for both. My PCC is ready but I could not collect due to lock down so I uploaded the relevant documents.

Today I got the medical done so shall I upload via web form or should I wait to get PCC as well and upload both of them together. How many times can I upload document via web form.
Please suggest.

Also the hospital says that they will send the report to Embassy, they will not share the details with me.
Please share your experiences those who got their upfront medical exam done recently in India.

Wishes,
Bull
Hello I am in same boat I did my medical on Monday in India and I have my appointment do my PCC this Monday.I haven't submitted my profile yet I have received ITA on 16 April. Hospital said they will send the medical to immigration in 2 working days so they must have probably sent by now but I will submit all my documents my tuesday hope there won't be any problem @scylla kindly help . I am CeC outland

Reactions: bull34

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello I am in same boat I did my medical on Monday in India and I have my appointment do my PCC this Monday.I haven't submitted my profile yet I have received ITA on 16 April. Hospital said they will send the medical to immigration in 2 working days so they must have probably sent by now but I will submit all my documents my tuesday hope there won't be any problem @scylla kindly help . I am CeC outland
In which city you got your medical done.

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Medicals are done. Submitted using Webform.
hi,
what did u select in
*Type of application/enquiry : Replacement documents/ amendment document or Permanent application(applied online)
* Application Number: Express entry profile no. or AOR no.

plz confirm

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
hi,
what did u select in
*Type of application/enquiry : Replacement documents/ amendment document or Permanent application(applied online)
* Application Number: Express entry profile no. or AOR no.

plz confirm
I just had my medical exam done today.
I used "Replacement documents..." for Type of Application and the "EE Application / Profile Number" (seen in Dashboard) for Application Number.

fatemaakter

Jan 23, 2019
Stream: CEC
ITA: April 16, 2020.
e-APR: April 28, 2020.
AOR: April 28, 2020
Medicals: X-ray Pending, LOE submitted
Medical completed after AOR