+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I got my ITA through CEC draw help on 16th Apr. My AOR date was 28th April which was just 2 days before the fee got increased. I submitted my application with LOE for PCC and medical. But I can see in my profile status that it says medicals are not required as of now. Is there anyone else who is able to see this message ?

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys, another AOR.
- Stream: FSW-outland - Vietnam
- NOC: 1112 - Financial Analyst
- CRS: 475 (IELTS 9977, >3 years work experience, WES Master degree, age under 30)
- EE profile submitted: Feb 26
- ITA: Mar 04 with 471 cut-off. I feel so lucky as it was the last all-program draw till now.
- AOR: Apr 28, which is 2 days before the fee increase. Have not done Medical due to COVID 19 and uploaded LOE instead.

Good luck and all the best guys!
Update 05/05: done medical exam and sent IRCC via web form.

Reactions: bull34

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
AOR: April 29, 2020
FSW-O

Submitted LOE for Medicals.
Not done yet.

Good luck to all of us!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
UPDATE: MEDICALS HAVE BEEN RESTARTED IN INDIA

I have been getting constant updates from applicants today, that they are able to book medicals appointment from Monday onward. This update is confirmed for CIC approved medical centers from New Delhi, Mumbai, Ludhiana so far. I'm not sure how and when the other panel hospitals will begin the services, whether they've started or not. That's a good news from IRCC.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
UPDATE: MEDICALS HAVE BEEN RESTARTED IN INDIA

I have been getting constant updates from applicants today, that they are able to book medicals appointment from Monday onward. This update is confirmed for CIC approved medical centers from New Delhi, Mumbai, Ludhiana so far. I'm not sure how and when the other panel hospitals will begin the services, whether they've started or not. That's a good news from IRCC.
Great news!

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
I haven't submitted my Indian PCC and have provided LOE for the same. Does anyone know if the offices have started functioning and are they providing Indian PCC?

Ndukwanos

May 10, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
How do I know that my Alberta express entry profile application has submitted? I only see at the bottom of the application form Save and Exit.Please,clicking it (The save and exit button),does it mean you have submitted the express entry profile application.Can Alberta express entry profile account be submitted without filling the express entry profile account complete.
Please,somebody should put me through with information as par knowing when an express entry profile account has submitted.
Thanks.

Ndukwanos

May 10, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
I just filled the alberta express entry profile through federal express entry profile application.I have filled all that is required in the application portal except the colum for education that I have also filled but still remain my wes academic evaluation report that sitll in the process.I filled in my wes reference number. Because of covid- 19,the report is not yet ready.It is only this education colum that remains in the application and it said registration in progress. ..Can this particular colum makes it difficult to submit the express entry profile account?
Please,let somebody help me out with information.