Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hey congrats.. where are you located?? My application got approved but didn’t get any email about portal confirmation.
Toronto Downtown. I have no change in the profile yet. It still holds the same status - Submitted.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey congrats.. where are you located?? My application got approved but didn’t get any email about portal confirmation.
Depends on which VO your file is at. So far only Etobicoke and Calgary/Edmonton VOs are sending the portal email. The rest of the VOs in Canada are issuing the COPRs directly to the IRCC account after approval.

Reactions: Harsh1992

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Depends on which VO your file is at. So far only Etobicoke and Calgary/Edmonton VOs are sending the portal email. The rest of the VOs in Canada are issuing the COPRs directly to the IRCC account after approval.
Thanks dear..my application was in Ottawa when I last called ircc. Wishing to get copr soon ..

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number. We also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!

MIPZ

Jan 11, 2021
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number. We also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!
Hi! Are inland or outland?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hey everyone!
Been watching for a while!
Received my email for PR confirmation Portal!
Applied back on 28th April 2020
Congrats!!!

could you give more detail around your application? cec/fsw/pnp? inland/ outland?

did you order gcms notes? when was criminality passed? when security started?

when did you give biometrics? whats was your visa office?

Jun 19, 2020
Congrats!!!

could you give more detail around your application? cec/fsw/pnp? inland/ outland?

did you order gcms notes? when was criminality passed? when security started?

when did you give biometrics? whats was your visa office?
hey!

so I did CEC and was an inland applicant.
I never ordered gcms notes or anything as I didn’t want to slow the process down.

biometric finished on 13th October

all that is still saying in progress

Reactions: nousername2020