+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

Jun 19, 2020
Received my eCOPR this afternoon!
Figured I would give you a quick timeline update.

29th - received email inviting me to PR Portal
29th - sent off required information
1st - received login details for Portal
1st - submitted photo, address and status
4th - address and status approved and eCOPR sent through!!

photo is still under review

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Received my eCOPR this afternoon!
Figured I would give you a quick timeline update.

29th - received email inviting me to PR Portal
29th - sent off required information
1st - received login details for Portal
1st - submitted photo, address and status
4th - address and status approved and eCOPR sent through!!

photo is still under review
Congratulations!! VO Calgary?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I received AOR on April 30,2020. (Express Entry, Inside Canada applicant) Is there anyone who was earlier or later than me and could finally get PR?

Thank you,

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Due to the impacts of COVID-19
  • we’re experiencing processing delays
  • we’re prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
I received AOR on April 30,2020. (Express Entry, Inside Canada applicant) Is there anyone who was earlier or later than me and could finally get PR?

Thank you,
My AOR is April 17th and have not received anything until now. Applied under PNP stream.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hello everyone,

Thank you,
AOR - 4th April 2020. Received PR card last Friday. My complete timeline is available in my signature.

Reactions: Newuser18

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
My AOR is April 17th and have not received anything until now. Applied under PNP stream.
I'm sorry to hear that they take a long time processing it. My Aor was April 24, 2020. I'm inland with Alberta nomination. I got my Copr on Sep 24, 2020 and get my PR card around November last year :-(

Reactions: Twee

Viswajith C V

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,

Outland (India) FSW application with AOR dated April 29, 2020, biometrics completed this month. Except for medical and biometrics, the status has remained the same for the last 11 months. Does anyone know if outland applications are being processed currently? Any possible timelines?

AOR: April 29, 2020
Medical: Passed on July 10, 2020
Biometrics: Completed on March 11, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 11, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

sunil saini

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, yesterday I received email from ircc client portal to confirm that I am currently in Canada and last port of entry. Unfortunately, I am not in Canada and I cannot use that portal while I am outside Canada. What should I do now ?? Any suggestions please

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello, yesterday I received email from ircc client portal to confirm that I am currently in Canada and last port of entry. Unfortunately, I am not in Canada and I cannot use that portal while I am outside Canada. What should I do now ?? Any suggestions please
Are your returning to Canada anytime soon? I would suggest responding AFTER you return.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,

Outland (India) FSW application with AOR dated April 29, 2020, biometrics completed this month. Except for medical and biometrics, the status has remained the same for the last 11 months. Does anyone know if outland applications are being processed currently? Any possible timelines?

AOR: April 29, 2020
Medical: Passed on July 10, 2020
Biometrics: Completed on March 11, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 11, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Even IRCC is not giving timelines for EE applications except for CEC. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html