+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Orca33

Feb 13, 2020
@legalfalcon Mr Legal Falcon, please assist! I'm just about to submit my information and photo to the portal and will await to receive my ECOPR document (maybe a couple of weeks from now?). I have travel plans to the US for four days from March 7th. I'm certain that I won't receive my PR card before then. Is it possible for me to travel to the US and return to Canada by plane with only my ECOPR document and UK passport?
PRTD is not an option as I am not in the US long enough for it to process, I'm also not able to travel by land border with a private vehicle.
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Mr Legal Falcon, please assist! I'm just about to submit my information and photo to the portal and will await to receive my ECOPR document (maybe a couple of weeks from now?). I have travel plans to the US for four days from March 7th. I'm certain that I won't receive my PR card before then. Is it possible for me to travel to the US and return to Canada by plane with only my ECOPR document and UK passport?
PRTD is not an option as I am not in the US long enough for it to process, I'm also not able to travel by land border with a private vehicle.
Thank you
No, you need a PR card to enter Canada if you are a PR on a commercial vehicle.

However, if you are entering Canada in your own private vehicle, private plane or boat, you can use the eCOPR

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
FSW Inland
aor April 27 2020

medicals we’re extended mid 2021. ircc Requested schedule a forms December 16th 2021 which we submitted right away.

didn’t hear anything. Got our BOWP approved on February 13 2022.

applied under cec for PR as well on august 22nd 2021.
CEC PR approved February 14th 2022.
portal email sent same day.
COPR received February 16th 2022

Kohlar91

Feb 15, 2022
@legalfalcon kindly assist please

Good day,

I am an Express Entry Candidate resident in Nigeria. My AOR in January 2021. I got an ADR on the 27th of January 2022 requesting an updated POF, Proof of salary payment from previous employer, Schedule A form and PCC from Nigeria. Also note that the last GCMS note I ordered showed that Eligibility has been passed and there was no Review required on my POF.

I provided all of these and submitted them on the 8th of February 2022. For the POF, I uploaded my bank statement, Investment Certificate, Notarized agreement with the buyer, Vehicle documents showing I own the vehicle and Reference Letter from the Bank. However I was surprised when I got a PFL where the Visa Officer stated that '' I have reason to believe that you do not have sufficient funds available to support your settlement in Canada''

My POF is 4.8M which is fixed with my bank. The chunk on the fund is from the sales of my personal vehicle which is 3.5M and the balance is from my personal savings.

Below is an excerpt of the letter

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am Writing you this letter to express
my serious concerns regarding your application.
I have reason to believe that you do not have sufficient funds available to support your settlement IN
Canada. Please note that the settlement funds must be available and transterable• unencumbered bv debts
or Other establishment; and sufficient to Support initial establiShment in Canada.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my
concerns. You have 30 davs from the date of this letter to submit the additional information by using
your IRC secure account within the time frame indicated above.
Once the deadline has passed, the ability to upload your document will be deactivated. It you are unable
to provide the requested document within the time frame provided, we recommend that you write an
explanation and upload it in lieu of the requested document(s).

From the above letter, the officer did not clearly state his concerns hence the confusion. I need your professional advise please. I cannot wait this long, only to get a refusal due to POF.

A prompt response will be appreciated.

tania22

Oct 24, 2021
Yo
@legalfalcon kindly assist please

Good day,

I am an Express Entry Candidate resident in Nigeria. My AOR in January 2021. I got an ADR on the 27th of January 2022 requesting an updated POF, Proof of salary payment from previous employer, Schedule A form and PCC from Nigeria. Also note that the last GCMS note I ordered showed that Eligibility has been passed and there was no Review required on my POF.

I provided all of these and submitted them on the 8th of February 2022. For the POF, I uploaded my bank statement, Investment Certificate, Notarized agreement with the buyer, Vehicle documents showing I own the vehicle and Reference Letter from the Bank. However I was surprised when I got a PFL where the Visa Officer stated that '' I have reason to believe that you do not have sufficient funds available to support your settlement in Canada''

My POF is 4.8M which is fixed with my bank. The chunk on the fund is from the sales of my personal vehicle which is 3.5M and the balance is from my personal savings.

Below is an excerpt of the letter

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am Writing you this letter to express
my serious concerns regarding your application.
I have reason to believe that you do not have sufficient funds available to support your settlement IN
Canada. Please note that the settlement funds must be available and transterable• unencumbered bv debts
or Other establishment; and sufficient to Support initial establiShment in Canada.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my
concerns. You have 30 davs from the date of this letter to submit the additional information by using
your IRC secure account within the time frame indicated above.
Once the deadline has passed, the ability to upload your document will be deactivated. It you are unable
to provide the requested document within the time frame provided, we recommend that you write an
explanation and upload it in lieu of the requested document(s).

From the above letter, the officer did not clearly state his concerns hence the confusion. I need your professional advise please. I cannot wait this long, only to get a refusal due to POF.

A prompt response will be appreciated.
You are a family of how many people or are you a single applicant?
Was this the amount you supplied during eapr
Did the amount reduce at anytime below Naira4.8m since January 2021
Have you checked current exchange rate between cad and naira?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Iko9226

ambee

May 4, 2021
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?