+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ruthkabkay

Feb 18, 2022
@legalfalcon i need help , the new immigration tracker for family pr applications shows that it is updated but nothing changes under activities. Is it ghost update ? Does it mean that an officer is working on my file ?

Cyloholic

May 7, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon I got my passport request letter. The visa officer has asked me to inform them if there is any change in my marital status. I got married in the month of July 2021 and my AOR is April 2020. What does this development mean for my application?

AOR April 2020
Marriage Date: July 1, 2021
Passport Request Letter: 28th Feb, 2022

Questions:
A) What does this mean for my application? Will they continue issuing my PR or will they add my wife to the application as well and start all over?
B) Does this mean long waiting times again?
C) Do I still need to submit my passport to the nearest visa application centre or wait for them to respond to my email (informing them about my marriage)?
D) Is there a way I can still continue my PR journey alone so that I can avoid longer processing times?

Really looking forward for some guidance from you here :)

Regards,

Miya0522

Nov 19, 2021
China
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
No idea...
AOR Received.
03-04-2020
CEC Outland China
VO Ottawa (Apr 2021)
My friend helped me call IRCC several days ago, and I cant believe that my case is still in Ottawa and has no update...

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
After a very long radio silence, more than 24 months of wait, I have just received re medical, Schedule A (that I'm unable to download it keeps asking for Adobe PDF), new PCC, and POF request. They have asked for all the docs again. Do they not realize how hard and time wasting it was to do that once and then have to do it again?!

Also I had medical passed on 20th Jun 2020 — can't they consider that again?

Do you think submitting these docs will have any hope now — I have completely given up on Canda and was pursing US immigration now. :(

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
After a very long radio silence, more than 24 months of wait, I have just received re medical, Schedule A (that I'm unable to download it keeps asking for Adobe PDF), new PCC, and POF request. They have asked for all the docs again. Do they not realize how hard and time wasting it was to do that once and then have to do it again?!

Do you think submitting these docs will have any hope now — I have completely given up on Canda and was pursing US immigration now. :(
Update is always a good thing. Sadly you'd have to do it all over again but if you haven't traveled since AOR I believe you only need PCC from your current residence. You can expect the decision to be made pretty soon.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022

Could you tell you what is your AOR?

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
Update is always a good thing. Sadly you'd have to do it all over again but if you haven't traveled since AOR I believe you only need PCC from your current residence. You can expect the decision to be made pretty soon.
i have travelled chok a lot but haven't stayed longer than a month anywhere so all of that will be the same like before but man it sucks to do all of this again... i read 1.8 million people waiting in their applications for 2300 CAD for 1 million applicants that is 1 billion dollar or more just in application fee :(

and we keep waiting.

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Finally received RFV mail...
AOR -06/04/2020
Remedical, PCC, travel history request received - 04/02/2022
Remedical passed - 04/03/2022
Two Ghost update on 7th and 8th March.

PPR -15/03/2022
Finally the wait is over. Thank you all for all the help. I wish everyone will get PPR soon!

Reactions: Rkb94

Vikas Bhalla

May 1, 2020

Could you please tell me how you are pursuing US immigration? Is there an easy way to immigrate to US ?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Finally received RFV mail...
AOR -06/04/2020
Remedical, PCC, travel history request received - 04/02/2022
Remedical passed - 04/03/2022
Two Ghost update on 7th and 8th March.

PPR -15/03/2022
Finally the wait is over. Thank you all for all the help. I wish everyone will get PPR soon!
Congratulations. Your VO?

Niroshands

Jun 22, 2021
Hi! Any idea how long it roughly takes for the final decision to be made after submitting the docs for the spouse?
FSW (O)
AOR - 3rd April 2020
Biometrics passed on - 26th June 2020
Primary office- Ottawa
Secodnary office-CIO
CoR-Sri Lanka
Married - 8th December 2021
Informed the marriage- 27th Dec 2021
Received the list of documents needed - 15th Feb 2022
Submitted all the documents including upfront medicals for spouse and updated proof of funds - 15th March
Remdicals and updated PCC requested-15th Feb
Submitted remedicals - 18th Feb
Passed remedicals -20th Feb
Updated PCC submitted - 15th March

Iko9226

Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
Based on my GCMS notes, the eligibilty is on review required and criminality is in progress, can I go for upfront medical since mine expired a year ago ?
VO: ottawa
AOR: April 2020

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hello everyone,
Based on my GCMS notes, the eligibilty is on review required and criminality is in progress, can I go for upfront medical since mine expired a year ago ?
VO: ottawa
AOR: April 2020
Which date April? I am also 27 April 2020 but still not getting any update