+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
Based on my GCMS notes, the eligibilty is on review required and criminality is in progress, can I go for upfront medical since mine expired a year ago ?
VO: ottawa
AOR: April 2020
What is the reason for RR?
Many April 2020 AORs have received the remedical requests already. You should check the reason for RR and try to send if anything is pending or it needs LOE to explain your situation. Going for upfront is entirely up to you.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a situation here. I did my upfront medicals yesterday, and today I received a letter in my portal requesting for a medical exam. Although I did submit the same by webform yesterday. What do I do here? Please any help would count!

Iko9226

Feb 21, 2022
What is the reason for RR?
Many April 2020 AORs have received the remedical requests already. You should check the reason for RR and try to send if anything is pending or it needs LOE to explain your situation. Going for upfront is entirely up to you.
Hello, they are just reviewing eligibilty of the diplome, so i can't do anything from my side

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hello, they are just reviewing eligibilty of the diplome, so i can't do anything from my side
Didnt WES already do this for you? what does your WES profile say? and does it adjust your points with the ITA draw cut off when you got your ITA. if it doesnt, you are safe

mcfwesh

Dec 28, 2015
Can anyone advise me on this:

I just got a request to do another Medicals in 30 days. Now, the IMM1017E form still has my old contact details on it. I have sent a web form for an update of my contact information on my account and consequently on the form, but I am not confident this will happen before the end of 30days.

what can I do?

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can anyone advise me on this:

I just got a request to do another Medicals in 30 days. Now, the IMM1017E form still has my old contact details on it. I have sent a web form for an update of my contact information on my account and consequently on the form, but I am not confident this will happen before the end of 30days.

what can I do?

@legalfalcon

The address on the medical sheet is irrelevant. Just go get the meds done.

mcfwesh

Dec 28, 2015
The address on the medical sheet is irrelevant. Just go get the meds done.
Ok. Thank you. One more question, I may not be able to complete the medicals in 30days. Is the web form the best means to communicate to immigration to grant me extension? I feel they do not respond to that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok. Thank you. One more question, I may not be able to complete the medicals in 30days. Is the web form the best means to communicate to immigration to grant me extension? I feel they do not respond to that.
You only have to put it in the notice of IRCC. Webform is the best way. You do not have to wait for a response as long as you have informed IRCC. Also, along with the web form, you have to provide evidence of why you cannot meet the timeframe. Simply sending a webform would not suffice.

Eg. if you do not have an appointment available, you can provide evidence for the earliest appointment available and the confirmation.

If you're travelling, provide evidence for the same.

oteekar

Apr 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , hoping you would be able to help me here.

I wanted some clarification on my Express Entry application with respect to adding my spouse.

I applied to the FSW program through Express Entry back in Feb 2020, and got an invitation to apply in March 2020. Finished up my application with all the necessary documentation and got an AOR in April 2020. I was living in the United States back then. For the next 21 months, due to COVID, I had no update on my application whatsoever. In these 21 months, I have had to move back to my home country, India. I contacted IRCC through their webform informing them about the change in my permanent address, phone number, etc.

I got married last year, in December 2021. I was hoping to postpone my marriage until my PR is done processing, so as to avoid any additional documentation and delayed processing. However, after receiving literally no update in about 1.5 years, we decided that there was no point delaying our personal life goals in waiting for IRCC to process my application. I notified IRCC of the change in my marital status and also provided them with a copy of my marriage certificate.

In the past month, I have started receiving some requests from IRCC for updating my documents. I got a message from them asking me to do my spouse’s documentation to add her to my application. They need us to fill out some forms, arrange her PCC, provide relationship and marriage proof, etc. They have also asked us to pay a CAD $825 Processing Fee for my spouse, and a CAD $500 RPRF (Right to Permanent Residency Fee) for my spouse.

Some background on my spouse: My spouse is an Indian citizen, currently on an F1 student visa in the US, pursuing her PhD. She has at least 2 more years of her PhD remaining and will then be pursuing a job using her Optional Practical Training for 3 years. So for at least the next 5 years, she is not going to be able to permanently move to Canada.

I mentioned this clearly when I submitted the web form to IRCC informing them about my marriage. In the request letter they sent me, it says that completing all the mentioned steps is mandatory. The very first step states that we need to pay the above mentioned fees, but only if my spouse is going to accompany me to Canada at this point. This is what it states,

"If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $825 and a RPRF of $500 must be paid for their application."

My question is, would I still need to pay both the Processing fee and the RPRF even though my spouse will not be accompanying me to Canada at this time? I understand that I will need to add her to my application since she is legally my family now, but we do not want to process her PR at this time since she will not be able to maintain her PR status in Canada and it is futile. Considering all the above things, do I still need to pay both the fees?

Thanks in advance!

Ansabwaseem

May 18, 2018
Finally after 2 years wait, some progress.... My application had a "Eligibility Review Required" status for more than a year as I submitted some documents late via Webform (explained in LOE), finally received the PPR (Ready for Visa) email this week, submitted passport... I was requested to get remedical done in January (3 months ago) passed same month... In March status for Additional Documents changed to "Not Applicable"...11 April 2022 got the PPR....

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all,
I have gone for upfront medical last month and submitted a webform with the results using the old webform, today I receive a remedical request with a 30 days deadline, I have contacted the doctor who is refusing to do link my upfront with this remedical request. What to do please @legalfalcon ?