29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
I got an email with subject `Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa`
They are asking for
1) Passports
2) Photographs
3) Change in Circumstances
4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

What does this mean? No where in the email is it mentioned that we got the PR or if it is CoPR. What do I make of this?

In the IRCC dashboard it says
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

We were asked to resubmit almost all the documents and the re upload the passport in the last month or so.

Does this mean we got the PR?

What is the next step and how long till we can go to Canada?

Any ideas?

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Hey everyone hoping to get some advice,
  1. APRIL 30TH 2020 - AOR FSW Started inland
  2. MAY 25 2020 Request for additional pay (the system was not updated so they wrote me a letter to ask me to pay the new fee and submit the receipt)
  3. JULY 15 2020 2nd request for additional pay ( apparently i got it wrong and needed to pay more)
  4. JULY 27 2020 Biometrics Letter
5. MED JULY 31 2020, ( I got the update July 27, and then it was re-updated to 31, strange but ok)
6. JULY 31 2020 ADR New passport details (the old one expired in June), and schedule A form.
7: SEPTEMBER 20TH 2020 CALL TO DO BIOMETRICS
8. OCTOBER 30TH 2020 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED

May 2021 had to come back home to guinea - wasn’t able to work so went back home - FSW Outland
  1. JUNE 14 2021 ADR PROOF OF FUNDS
  2. JUNE 22 2021 MEDICALS EXTENDED TO JUNE 22 2022
  3. MARCH 28 2022 PPR ( From VO Ankara, Turkey)
  4. APRIL 19 2022 PASSPORT DELIVERED TO DAKAR SENEGAL
  5. MAY 17 2022 CONFIRMATION ON CIC ACCOUNT
  6. MAY 17 2022 EMAIL FROM EMBASSY TO PICK UP PASSPORT
  7. MAY 19 2022 DHL PICK UP
  8. MAY 23 2022 DHL DELIVERY
  9. COPR EXPIRES JUNE 14 2022
Today I realize that my COPR document is VALID ONLY FROM MAY 12 2022 - JUNE 14 2022 AND MEDICALS ALSO EXPIRE JUNE 14 2022 ( despite being extended to June 22, 2021) @legalfalcon I desperately need some advice because the COPR and Visa were completed on the 12th and they never emailed me until the 17th ( after 5 emails I sent them that week) and with delivery, it still took 12 days away from the very little time that I have. I have legal contracts from my job and a lease that I can't just suddenly get out of and I have travel arrangements to England next month as well. It's also going to be at such a great expense having to accommodate moving my entire life back to Canada in 3 weeks. I am literally having a panic attack because I don’t know what I am going to do. I cannot imagine going through this whole process again.

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
Hi people I got this update from IRCC one week ago. It says May, 2022 Your application was approve

What do I need to do next? Get the passport and travel to Canada?
When I travel to Canada do I need to take anything? I thought I will have to print CoPR. But where is CoPR.

Can someone help. It's been four years of this. AH!!!

Last edited:

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi people I got this update from IRCC one week ago. It says May, 2022 Your application was approved.

Does this mean my EE app is approved? Is this CoPR? I didn't get any document. Our passports are still with IRCC the last update they sent us was

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 123 has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.

Review of eligibility

• May, 2022 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • March, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • APR, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • May, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Below the have listed our passport details.

What do I need to do next? Get the passport and travel to Canada?
When I travel to Canada do I need to take anything? I thought I will have to print CoPR. But where is CoPR.

Can someone help. It's been four years of this. AH!!!
You will receive CoPR along with your stamped passport.

Jasonhilda927

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, i just landed at Vancouver last week and went back to China, here is my timeline, hope someone needs it.
Stream: FSW Outland
Applicants: 2
FSW Score: 472
AOR: April 11 2020
GCMS Note requested: Sep 2020 (nothing important, VO Ottawa)
Re-medical request/additioanl docs request: Feb 21 2022
Passport request: Mar. 2022
Passport, COPR send back: April. 2022
Landing: May 18 2022

Something else worth to share:
-Only requested GCMS once, and it doesn't give me any useful info.
-"Background check" status in IRCC portal never changes, keep showing "your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check."
-additional docs includs: proof of funds (principal), remedical exam(both), schedue A(both), police certificate(both), new passport(if applicable)

BTW, i heard the actual PR card would be deliverd for 3 month or longer after you landing. So please arrange your itinerary and plan in advance.

Anything else you wanna ask, please PM me.

Hope all of you get PR and start new life. :)

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi guys, i just landed at Vancouver last week and went back to China, here is my timeline, hope someone needs it.
Stream: FSW Outland
Applicants: 2
FSW Score: 472
AOR: April 11 2020
GCMS Note requested: Sep 2020 (nothing important, VO Ottawa)
Re-medical request/additioanl docs request: Feb 21 2022
Passport request: Mar. 2022
Passport, COPR send back: April. 2022
Landing: May 18 2022

Something else worth to share:
-Only requested GCMS once, and it doesn't give me any useful info.
-"Background check" status in IRCC portal never changes, keep showing "your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check."
-additional docs includs: proof of funds (principal), remedical exam(both), schedue A(both), police certificate(both), new passport(if applicable)

BTW, i heard the actual PR card would be deliverd for 3 month or longer after you landing. So please arrange your itinerary and plan in advance.

Anything else you wanna ask, please PM me.

Hope all of you get PR and start new life. :)
Congratulations!

Have you got your SIN? If yes, did you do walk-in? Please share your experience!

Jasonhilda927

Jan 24, 2020
Congratulations!

Have you got your SIN? If yes, did you do walk-in? Please share your experience!
Thank you. I've gotten SIN. You need take your Passport and COPR (the one without pic) and go Service Canada.
The real procssing time is pretty fast, but you have to wait for a long long line to meet the staff. I waited for one and half hour, so please either go there at 8 am or carry a comic with you.;)

Reactions: Rkb94

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Thank you. I've gotten SIN. You need take your Passport and COPR (the one without pic) and go Service Canada.
The real procssing time is pretty fast, but you have to wait for a long long line to meet the staff. I waited for one and half hour, so please either go there at 8 am or carry a comic with you.;)
Sounds good.
Could you please also tell what Service Canada location you visited? I am landing in the end of this month at Vancouver.

VChops

Apr 15, 2020
FSW Outland here. COR - India. Finished my Re-medical request way back in January. Haven't heard anything back from IRCC since then. GCMS notes are taking longer too. Unsure what we could do to push the application further along. Any suggestions on what to do besides just waiting forever?