+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Question.. so I logged in to my profile today and noticed an update.

"Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

I know its a good indicator, but normally how long would it take for another update after seeing this?

frostblitz

Dec 31, 2019
Question.. so I logged in to my profile today and noticed an update.

"Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

I know its a good indicator, but normally how long would it take for another update after seeing this?
Really soon-- from my experience, just a day or maybe 36 hours, in between. you're going to get an email really soon.
It's an email, not an update on the IRCC profile. FYI. Apparently, that's how IRCC is processing applications rn.

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Really soon-- from my experience, just a day or maybe 36 hours, in between. you're going to get an email really soon.
It's an email, not an update on the IRCC profile. FYI. Apparently, that's how IRCC is processing applications rn.
Noted! Thank you!! I didn't know that it will be straight email, should monitor then. whew! I hope I really get it soon! How long before you received your PR card?

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey @frostblitz I just received an email from IRCC now that my PR has been approved. BUT... is it normal that they send it on a weekend? and the subject line of the email IS NOT similar to the given online “IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)” - What I received was, "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - Exxxxxxx (My application number)".... Just want to make sure its legit.... Thank you!!

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hey @frostblitz I just received an email from IRCC now that my PR has been approved. BUT... is it normal that they send it on a weekend? and the subject line of the email IS NOT similar to the given online “IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)” - What I received was, "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - Exxxxxxx (My application number)".... Just want to make sure its legit.... Thank you!!
Congratulations! Can you please tell me the email address you received the email from? Coz my status changed to medical pssed on 9th oct 2021 and I haven’t heard from IRCC since then. @jessiejgl @frostblitz

frostblitz

Dec 31, 2019
Yup, totally normal. That's what happened to me too. A week after, I got another email asking me to login to the PR portal and, fill out some other information including the Picture for the PR card. I got my COPR, but am still waiting for my PR card. Congratulations! :)

Reactions: jessiejgl