+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yup, totally normal. That's what happened to me too. A week after, I got another email asking me to login to the PR portal and, fill out some other information including the Picture for the PR card. I got my COPR, but am still waiting for my PR card. Congratulations! :)
How long have you been waiting for your PR card? :/

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Any April guy with some movement in their file ?
Nothing.
As far as I know, people who are receiving re-medicals their files had already been approved in 2020. I have not seen any such case for April 2020. Probably we will be the next to get re-medicals, when our security check will begin/complete.

Orca33

Feb 13, 2020
I had a ghost update a couple of weeks ago, then another yesterday. Now my medical has gone from being passed, back to saying it's not required.. My file is going in reverse!

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

I am AOR April 27th 2020 with FSW Inland with 1 dependent that is inland. We received a letter today and the officer is requesting new Schedule A forms for myself and my partner. Is this is a good sign? Is our PPR on the way?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi,

I am AOR April 27th 2020 with FSW Inland with 1 dependent that is inland. We received a letter today and the officer is requesting new Schedule A forms for myself and my partner. Is this is a good sign? Is our PPR on the way?
COPR on the way.. congratulations

AhmedMky

Apr 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-01-2020
Med's Done....
20-06-2020
Guys need some urgent advice!

Like many in this group, I applied for PR in April 2020.

A few days ago, I received an email that they are "nearing the end of my process" and that I should confirm my status through a PR portal.

I logged in the portal, uploaded my image and address, and now its saying "In review with IRCC"

I am in Canada and have been staying as a visitor. My current visa will expire Dec 24 2022, which is in 2 days.

Here are my questions:
- Do I apply to extend my stay as a visitor again?
- What are the next steps in this PR portal? Will I receive CoPR soon?
- Does CoPR mean that I am officially a permanent resident? its a valid status document?

Thank you!

UkRufus

Apr 10, 2020
Finally, I got my BIL letter, almost two years late. AOR Apr 21st, 2020.
My med expired in August, but just got extended as well.
Last time the record shows :
my app was stuck at CEC Ottawa.
Info sharing: In progress; Eligibilty: passed; Security: Not started; Criminality: In progress

I wonder how soon I should wait before applying for a new set of GCMS nots. MUCH APPRECIATED!

FSW-O, COR: UK. Non-British resident;