+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

rkrees

May 10, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for PPR? We are all stages passed last July, remedical requested and approved last month. I cant take the waiting!! It feels like everything is ready, just sat there for someone to click the final button on the computer. Any idea how long it might be now, if remedicals were passed on 28th Dec 2021? Thanks

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for PPR? We are all stages passed last July, remedical requested and approved last month. I cant take the waiting!! It feels like everything is ready, just sat there for someone to click the final button on the computer. Any idea how long it might be now, if remedicals were passed on 28th Dec 2021? Thanks
My remedical got updated in Dec too.. nothing yet

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I did not get a remedical request.. i went for upfront remedicals in September.. got updated in December first week.. AOR : 22 April, 2020
Oh okay. None of the outland applicants having April 2020 AOR seem to have received re-medicals request till now :(

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Oh okay. None of the outland applicants having April 2020 AOR seem to have received re-medicals request till now :(
They hav started sending remedical requests to March FSW candidates n PPR’s to March PNP ones.. once they start sending PPR’s to FSW March guyz, they’l start with remedical requests for April candidates.. hopefully

Katunga2022

Jan 13, 2022
@legalfalcon
Please I need to know, what if an Express Entry Primary applicant travels to Canada along with dependents children and spouse, lands, issue PR cards, and then the PA passes away or leaves the country! ( i mean has left for any reason)
Do dependents maintain their status ? I mean do they still earn their citizenship eventually? even if PA has left before becoming a citizen?

In another words to what extent dependents are linked to the PA after landing?

Thank you
For other members If someone has ever witnessed or experienced such case please share your thoughts ( Real experience only please)

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Great! Any update after that? Were all stages in your application passed when you got that request?
No real updates after medical passed. Just that it was updated on the gcms along with the ADRs requested.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
They hav started sending remedical requests to March FSW candidates n PPR’s to March PNP ones.. once they start sending PPR’s to FSW March guyz, they’l start with remedical requests for April candidates.. hopefully
Fingers crossed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please I need to know, what if an Express Entry Primary applicant travels to Canada along with dependents children and spouse, lands, issue PR cards, and then the PA passes away or leaves the country! ( i mean has left for any reason)
Do dependents maintain their status ? I mean do they still earn their citizenship eventually? even if PA has left before becoming a citizen?

In another words to what extent dependents are linked to the PA after landing?

Thank you
For other members If someone has ever witnessed or experienced such case please share your thoughts ( Real experience only please)
As soon as your land in Canada, all individuals who are admitted become a PR. The PR status cannot be revoked once issued unless by a judicial pronouncement or by renouncing it.

If the PA leaves or is no longer alive after they landed, it has no impact on the PR status of other family members who are PR.

Reactions: Katunga2022

LittleBoBeep

Jan 17, 2022
Hello April 2020 AORs, any progress in your applications so far (remedical, PCC etc or even Security started)? Looking to see if there has been any movement.. Please post once received so we can at least be hopeful.