tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Reactions: aiqbal96

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone. I just received e survey email from IRCC. It says:
Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

But I have not received any decision yet. Also, they actually sent the first survey email 12 days ago. Did anyone receive this email as well? What does it mean?

Thanks

Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone. I just received e survey email from IRCC. It says:
Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

But I have not received any decision yet. Also, they actually sent the first survey email 12 days ago. Did anyone receive this email as well? What does it mean?

Thanks
is you application approved in gcms ? in 2020 has anyother application was approved for you?

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
is you application approved in gcms ? in 2020 has anyother application was approved for you?
PR is the only application I made in 2020. I requested GCMS a month ago but have not received anything yet.

I called IRCC, around two or three months ago and the agent said everything had passed but final decision was made. So I was wondering if the survey email means that they really made the decision on my application.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
PR is the only application I made in 2020. I requested GCMS a month ago but have not received anything yet.

I called IRCC, around two or three months ago and the agent said everything had passed but final decision was made. So I was wondering if the survey email means that they really made the decision on my application.
I think that you can call them again and ask. this is the fastest option.

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
I just called IRCC and my security is complete and criminality is still in progress. Does anyone knows how long criminality takes? I assume officer just need to look at my file and see my biometrics are there.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
I remember there was a link that says which application period they are working on. Where is it?
EDIT: NVM found it. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Select Immigration and it will tell you what they are working on.
I have tried this link but it is saying we can not provide information maybe because we received your application but we have not started processing!!!
This is against what the agent told me on the phone on January that they already checked background and eligibility.
Is there anyone who experiences same scenario?

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I have tried this link but it is saying we can not provide information maybe because we received your application but we have not started processing!!!
This is against what the agent told me on the phone on January that they already checked background and eligibility.
Is there anyone who experiences same scenario?
Express Entry applications
Last updated: April 6, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.