+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Even if that’s the case why can’t they finish rest of applications. Mine no changes since aug 2020. . Almost 9 months since anyone worked on my file. So I don’t give into the bullshit about complex applications
By any chance did you request for GCMS note or something?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
By any chance did you request for GCMS note or something?
Yes once in aug , once in oct, sent mail to Ottawa in dec, contacted MP in Jan. Called IRCC , once in a week in November and dec. and twice a month on Jan, feb, March and today as well. Based on all the above, I deduced my status. Raised 3 web forms in between asking if they need any info for which they replied thy have all info and get back to me if they need any and funny thing is my medicals expired last nov.

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I was wondering if there are any other procedures that IRCC needs to go through for each application except the ones like eligibility, criminality, security, etc.
I received an email from IRCC that wanted me to fill out a survey. It said I recently received a decision, which I did not. So I called IRCC today. The agent said that she did not see any decision on my file. As I was told three months ago, she also told me that everything has passed based on whe she saw, but she did not know if there are other procedures that were not displayed. I was kind of suprised. That is why I am asking...

Thanks for your help.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Its very quick response... but they are not authorized to do any thing on immigration...
I tried through and most of the time they send us back same info we get through webform or GCMS notes..again it depends on the person in MP office if he/she is dedicated to work they would assign an officer to follow up on it based on reply from IRCC which happened in one person's case and got approval which he is thinking the reason for approval might be that as his file was untouched for many months...so yeah MP office can have a positive impact in making our files moving forward but dont expect that in everyon's case...

MP office cannot make any changes or authorize for approval but they can be a medium to make some moment in the file to speed up or bring it to the notice of officer working on our file by follow-up...as they serve for public..

Coming to my case i emailed on march 29 got reply from them saying they will enquire on behalf of me and ever since then no reply from IRCC or MP office..and no movement in the file either..

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I tried through and most of the time they send us back same info we get through webform or GCMS notes..again it depends on the person in MP office if he/she is dedicated to work they would assign an officer to follow up on it based on reply from IRCC which happened in one person's case and got approval which he is thinking the reason for approval might be that as his file was untouched for many months...so yeah MP office can have a positive impact in making our files moving forward but dont expect that in everyon's case...

MP office cannot make any changes or authorize for approval but they can be a medium to make some moment in the file to speed up or bring it to the notice of officer working on our file by follow-up...as they serve for public..

Coming to my case i emailed on march 29 got reply from them saying they will enquire on behalf of me and ever since then no reply from IRCC or MP office..and no movement in the file either..
If I could even get the MP to have someone see my file I think that will be fine. According to call center agent, the only reason my file isnt approved yet is that no one looked at it. Passed everything and they are extending most of the expired medicals so someone just needs to look at the file.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
If I could even get the MP to have someone see my file I think that will be fine. According to call center agent, the only reason my file isnt approved yet is that no one looked at it. Passed everything and they are extending most of the expired medicals so someone just needs to look at the file.
There have been so many from may with your same situation and again going through MP will not be always effective it depends

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I did that and got reply two months back . No updates

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
My medical did not expired yet but I am in the same boat with you guys, also none of the bullet points mentioned as making an application complex does not define my case, it could be the officer choice as well

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
Actually as we are approaching to different sources individually so it is not creating any impact I guess... I mean there should be some rule or pressure on the officers to clear off the backlogs first,atleast the application which reached an year of duration... especially the applications which got stucked due to this pandemic beacause of biometrics delay...

Is there any one who applied for extension of workpermit(bridge work permit) and during this workpermit process got their PR approved as the officer will check for complete file and by any chance noticing about the PR application not being touched and luckily instead of work permit, processing the PR . please let me know