+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got the request to pay the RPRF for my spouse, but I paid it already for both of us. I have sent an email explaining the same and attached the receipt.
Does anybody know how long will it take for the final decision now?
All stages are passed.
Aor April 29

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: April 6, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
My application is not under any of the criteria mentioned as complex

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I have tried this link but it is saying we can not provide information maybe because we received your application but we have not started processing!!!
This is against what the agent told me on the phone on January that they already checked background and eligibility.
Is there anyone who experiences same scenario?
me too.. but you can check status on online account or through gcms notes.. you talked to agent too so no need to worry for that tool..

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
me too.. but you can check status on online account or through gcms notes.. you talked to agent too so no need to worry for that tool..
Online account did not update , I already ordered GCMS note on March 1,2021 still waiting to hear back, I have talked with two different agents but the information provided was contradictory ;(( one agent said we sent your application for security and criminality to Sydney office on February the other agent said on Friday they have not started processing your background yet.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Did anyone here try contacting their local MP? If so how long did it take them to reply?

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys, everything(Medical, Biometric, Eligibility, Criminality, Security) is already passed on my application and I got a ghost update on last Saturday(10th April). So I called IRCC agent to check what was the ghost update about, but she said that she do not see any recent update on my application.

Did anybody had the same experience or was it just a glitch?

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys, everything(Medical, Biometric, Eligibility, Criminality, Security) is already passed on my application and I got a ghost update on last Saturday(10th April). So I called IRCC agent to check what was the ghost update about, but she said that she do not see any recent update on my application.

I had exact same situation (not on Sat, April 10 though). Got a GU, called IRCC and agent told me there is no recent communication from the officer on my application. Probably just a glitch :( sorry, if this is not encouraging

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021

Mine was same except It did not passed everything It went to Security in Sydney office but then on Friday the agent said they did not start even your background check.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I had exact same situation (not on Sat, April 10 though). Got a GU called IRCC and agent told me there is not recent communication from the officer on my application. Probably just a glitch :( sorry, if this is not encouraging
Had that happen twice within hour on saturday. Its a glitch. No update on my profile either

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I think they already finished April it is only few of us that we are following here, No idea !!!
Even if that’s the case why can’t they finish rest of applications. Mine no changes since aug 2020. . Almost 9 months since anyone worked on my file. So I don’t give into the bullshit about complex applications