BIl - Jun 8
Biometrics - Nov 4
When i called ircc to find out status today 6 Nov, they said
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In Progress
Background - In Progress
Security - Not started.

Anybody in same status?
how long it would take to complete the other steps(Security, Crimnality and backgroud)?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi,

AOR: Apr 13
BIl - Jun 8
Biometrics - Nov 4
When i called ircc to find out status today 6 Nov, they said
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In Progress
Background - In Progress
Security - Not started.

Anybody in same status?
how long it would take to complete the other steps(Security, Crimnality and backgroud)?
Same boat. My info below

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hey guys..what does it mean when IRCC agent said Application is opened?? I called them several times but they never used this word. Does anyone know about it ??

Seenam

May 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
AOR 29 April
FSW outland (India)
So according to my GCMS notes, everything is passed except criminality as my biometrics are pending
And currently VACs are closed in India, I was thinking about going to some other country probably Dubai for biometrics
Will it be a good idea to do so? As there’s no hope of VACs opening soon in India and my medicals will expire in February
Please suggest :)

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Mine is April 02 under BCPNP. I also have been waiting for the final decision after I was told over the phone on Oct 10 by the agent that everything passed.

Reactions: nyiable

Maclose

May 15, 2020
please I need suggestions on what to do.i ordered my GCMS September and it states proof of fund papers to be met and approximated it to 13223..Now that exchange rate is increasing ,should I attach a new pof with updated amount to avoid them sending letter of fairness or I just wait and pray I don’t get letter of fairness

Laufraga

Oct 3, 2020
Hey everyone!

I applied for PR through Express Entry and last week I received a request to submit biometrics. I am currently in Bogota, and have been trying to book an appointment at the VAC but it keeps saying that there are no slots currently available. The website has been saying that for a couple of weeks now, does anyone know why?

My AOR is April 15th, 2020 and my medicals have been passed.

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?
No landing / landing document required for inland applicants. Directly apply for PR card. Thank you.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?
Hi,
Congratulations!
Have you received a call/ check the current status from the the IRCC and/or the province ?

Last edited: