+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

meganm

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I just got my COPR today. I have gotten so many helps from this forum. I hope all you guys will have a good news very soon. My timeline is here.

CEC Inland with dependents
- ITA March 23 CRS 468
- Upfront Medical April 23
- AOR April 24
- Med Pass & BIL June 16
- Request GCMS August 25
- Received GCMS September 22
It said: eligibility passed, security blank, criminality and info sharing in progress
- 6 months timebar hits 100% October 24
- Got a call for biometrics October 27
- Giving Biometrics & account updated October 28
- Application approved & COPR November 3
Congratulations!! Do you know which visa office your case was assigned to?

greatbuzzaman

Jul 15, 2020
Through web form and in case if any provision provided in your profile than through both mediums... Upload jpg to PDF documents. Same which you had provided in past and also attach fresh financial statement ... Old + New. Jpg to PDF is to ensure no content is blanked.

Hope this helps! Else @legalfalcon is the best guide. Thanks.
Thanks, I will try the Jpg to PDF great idea.

ee.cec1981

Nov 4, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-April-2020
@legalfalcon

I need some helps here.
I have received GCMS notes. Below are the comments. Could you please help me to understand and advise if its concerning.

Assessments
Eligibility : Review Required
Security: Not started
HIRV :
Criminality : In Process
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing : Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
-------------
Notes : 1
Label : EE Eligibility
Office : Centralized Intake Office
Text:
A11.2- Case Processing Agent : Lock-in-date:2020-04-28--"***Name***"_EE CEC having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
----------------------A11.2
Review Required R87.1; CEC Minimum Requirements - Review Required Review Required for Duties on employment letter compared to NOC Website, Refer to EDOC: 374250501 Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete
-----------------------------
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to apply (ITA) 479 CRS points minimum score for round:467 CRS score at Application (APR) : 479 Total CRS Points Assesssed : 429 /Verified CRS score : 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points : Qualifying Job Offer : LMIA exempted under C12; Letter dated 2019-04-03 confirms employment offer of at least one year. eDOC#374250500 PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 4 years Canadian Work Experience with "Comp Name", edoc#374250137.

qaisrani

Nov 5, 2020
I am PR applicant through PNP stream and my AOR is 03 April. My visa office is London. Recently I received a request to submit passport bio page and photograph for my daughter whom I added later in my application as she was born after AOR. They also asked for height and eye color of all the applicants. However, this information has already been submitted while filling application. I would like to understand that what could be the reason behind it? Do other applicants also receive same requests.

Deeolu

Mar 21, 2020
Hello everyone, how long does it take GetGCMS to source and get gcms note across to the recipient? Does anyone have an experience to share please?

Deeolu

Mar 21, 2020
I am PR applicant through PNP stream and my AOR is 03 April. My visa office is London. Recently I received a request to submit passport bio page and photograph for my daughter whom I added later in my application as she was born after AOR. They also asked for height and eye color of all the applicants. However, this information has already been submitted while filling application. I would like to understand that what could be the reason behind it? Do other applicants also receive same requests.
sending you request simply means your application is being worked on. I suggest that you respond to the request asap.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
I was in same situation in September and had to redo medical, fortunately it was quick for me but I had to travel far from my place
I did the medical the next week and got update last week that medicals has passed.
What is next? I do not see anything else. Background checks in progress.
Did you get any update?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Pls i need some help with submission of passport doc for PNP. So my visa I came to canada with is expired, butbthe checklist is asking to include visa if u are not living in country of nationality. Should I include the expired visa or what?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
There is nothing to be worried. All applicants have to give biometrics unless they are exempt. So check if you are exempt if you have provided biometrics in the last 10 years.In the most recent policy change, IRCC has informed that if you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, you are exempt from giving them again. To check if your previous biometrics are valid, you can check the status at <https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR2XOMUJJMcdwNWG8awkgF_u7OGylXTxRqhCM_g23tSqq1uJVhC2KyRv1aI>

If you are not exempt and have not received the BIL, no need to your you will get it.

As regards the processing, IRCC website does state that the the average processing time is 6 months, and the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 (completeness check) is passed. However, in the IRCC annual report for the year ending 2019 submitted to the parliament the average processing time was 9 months for FSW and 7 months for CEC.

<https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/express-entry-year-end-report-2019.html>
How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Subsequent to this, IRCC also published the evaluation of Express Entry upon the completion of 5 years of express entry in May 2020. A lot of recommendation have been made in it.

As regards the medicals they are valid for 12 months from the date they are done. There was a lit of discussion on this issue in one of the threads available at #4,335

If your medicals expire while your application is still under process, the officer who has the carriage of your file will send the medicals for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who will make a determination to extend them or to ask for a re-med, which would be on a case by case basis.

At the end what matters is that your application is processing well and all stages are being passed. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/3m863kq
So since i gave biometrics in 2017 for study permit, I dont need to give for PNP PR application.

LilyJoy

Feb 3, 2020
So I just got my CoPR today!
CEC Inland.
AOR: April 24th.
Medical passed on June 19th.
I'm biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th.
Background check completed on Oct 20th.
The final decision made on Oct 28th.

Wish you guys all the best! :)
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?