+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?
Congratulations!! Flagpoling and interviews are cancelled due to covid. That COPR document is all you need. There should be instructions there to send photos to IRCC to apply for PR card.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?
Congratulations! I saw other people has already answered you about landing (which you don't need to because you are inland). As for CoPR document, please wait for a few days. My application got approved on Oct 28th, but the official CoPR document (in pdf) came on Nov 4th. Good luck!

LilyJoy

Feb 3, 2020
Congratulations! I saw other people has already answered you about landing (which you don't need to because you are inland). As for CoPR document, please wait for a few days. My application got approved on Oct 28th, but the official CoPR document (in pdf) came on Nov 4th. Good luck!
Thank you so much, this clarifies a lot, I was concerned, I will be waiting.....

LilyJoy

Feb 3, 2020
Congratulations!! Flagpoling and interviews are cancelled due to covid. That COPR document is all you need. There should be instructions there to send photos to IRCC to apply for PR card.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved
Thank you so much, Noted this, I have not gotten the document yet, but I can see the COPR in my online profile, I have been told the document is sent some days later.

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I got following reply in my webform..did anyone else get same kind of reply?? I seems like a generic reply to me. My main concern was biometrics updated and they didn’t mention that in this reply

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Normatt4

Oct 16, 2020
Hi. I’ve been silently following this forum and it’s been so helpful. We finally got good news about our PR process and thought it’d be nice to share. Hope everyone gets great news soon as well.
Our representative called us to inform we got COPR approval.

Timeline:
Vancouver
CEC inland (1 dependent)
EE profile created on Jun 2019
ITA Feb 5 2020
AOR April 4 2020
Biometrics done Oct 21st 2020
CoPR Nov 4 2020
Got the letters today

Good luck everyone!!

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi. I’ve been silently following this forum and it’s been so helpful. We finally got good news about our PR process and thought it’d be nice to share. Hope everyone gets great news soon as well.

Timeline:
Vancouver
CEC inland (1 dependent)
ITA Feb 5 2020
AOR April 4 2020
CoPR Nov 4 2020
Got the letters today

Good luck everyone!!
Congrats!!! Common question: did you get and GU before the approval (apart from the MeP GU). Thanks.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020

Timeline:
Vancouver
CEC inland (1 dependent)
ITA Feb 5 2020
AOR April 4 2020
CoPR Nov 4 2020
Got the letters today

Good luck everyone!!
Hi
Did you guys get any phone call before COPR.
thanks