+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Yes, the background check update was through webforms response. However, response was received after 24 days.
Is you Biometric status updated in your Profile? Mine has not yet been updated and I am a bit worried (AOR 28 April)

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Is you Biometric status updated in your Profile? Mine has not yet been updated and I am a bit worried (AOR 28 April)
Yes. The biometrics status was updated real-time on the date of completion at Service Canada office.

greatbuzzaman

Jul 15, 2020
Hi All,

I need help regarding a replacement document submission, I received the Procedural Fairness letter below yesterday for my application. I am not sure as to what should I submit? I had submitted the POF letter earlier with my application.

1. Should I submit the original document which I submitted with initial application or should I gather new latest letters for POF? What if the document still appears blank after resubmitting.
2. Is there a way to call IRCC from outside Canada or I need to raise a webform

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:

On April 2 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).

For a family of 2, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $16,135CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:

• printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
  • account numbers
  • the date each account was opened
  • the current balance of each account
  • the average balance for the past six months
We were unable to review the Funds document you provided with your application. Unfortunately, the document did not contain any of the information noted above (the document appeared blank).

Before I make a final decision on your application, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.

You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information. As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Last edited:

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Hi All,

I need help regarding a replacement document submission, I received the Procedural Fairness letter below yesterday for my application. I am not sure as to what should I submit? I had submitted the POF letter earlier with my application.

1. Should I submit the original document which I submitted with initial application or should I gather new latest letters for POF? What if the document still appears blank after resubmitting.
2. Is there a way to call IRCC from outside Canada or I need to raise a webform

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:

On April 2 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).

For a family of 2, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $16,135CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:

• printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
  • account numbers
  • the date each account was opened
  • the current balance of each account
  • the average balance for the past six months
We were unable to review the Funds document you provided with your application. Unfortunately, the document did not contain any of the information noted above (the document appeared blank).

Before I make a final decision on your application, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.

You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information. As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Through web form and in case if any provision provided in your profile than through both mediums... Upload jpg to PDF documents. Same which you had provided in past and also attach fresh financial statement ... Old + New. Jpg to PDF is to ensure no content is blanked.

Hope this helps! Else @legalfalcon is the best guide. Thanks.

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey everyone. AOR 15 here. I requested my status via the web form and notes. Notes say that eligibility recommended pass and criminality in progress, security not started.

Biometrics were given OCT 23. Is it normal that it takes so long to get through criminality. According to notes, last update was in June.

@legalfalcon could you help me here?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey everyone. AOR 15 here. I requested my status via the web form and notes. Notes say that eligibility recommended pass and criminality in progress, security not started.

Biometrics were given OCT 23. Is it normal that it takes so long to get through criminality. According to notes, last update was in June.

@legalfalcon could you help me here?

After your submit your biometrics they will have to be added to your application and then run though the system to see any criminal matches. This can take some time. No need to be concerned about it, as pending criminality will not stop the progress of your application.

if your application is recommended passed, you are all good and just give it some time and you will see the progress soon.!

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR April 28th
biometrics request July 9th 2020
call from service Canada for biometrics November 4th
biometrics appointment November 6th in Abbotsford. We live in DT Vancouver and the lady from service Canada said that all locations in Vancouver are fully booked and that it’s quicker to go to another location outside of vancouver.
we gave biometrics for A WP last year in November and are for some reason not exempt and have to redo them.

would anyone know how long it takes from the biometric appointment to be approved?

modehjk

Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I just got my COPR today. I have gotten so many helps from this forum. I hope all you guys will have a good news very soon. My timeline is here.

CEC Inland with dependents
- ITA March 23 CRS 468
- Upfront Medical April 23
- AOR April 24
- Med Pass & BIL June 16
- Request GCMS August 25
- Received GCMS September 22
It said: eligibility passed, security blank, criminality and info sharing in progress
- 6 months timebar hits 100% October 24
- Got a call for biometrics October 27
- Giving Biometrics & account updated October 28
- Application approved & COPR November 3