+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey dude, yeah I have biometrics appointment on 22nd October and my AOR is 8th April. I called ircc agent and they said Eligibility and security is passed and criminality in progress. Probably your security is passed by now dont worry. Am just happy that I'll be done with biometrics in two days. U will get the call very soon just keep an eye on the phone.
Thank you buddy thats what i thought the security might be passed..well i literally fed up waiting for the call..Comes when it comes i can understand the pain of ppl waiting from jan and feb where the ppl from june jul getting calls and PRs approved..

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
@legalfalcon I need your view on my situation , I m an April 6th AOR , got one ADR then medical passed and RPRF finally on July 16th, but since then nothing and I never received a BIL knowing that VFS is operating since many months in my country , also my file have been transferred from the central processing office to local Visa office , it s been 6 months and 15 days since my AOR and I still didn't receive a BIL despite sending many webforms , should I be worried ? What can I do apart from waiting ?

Last edited:

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Just notice that my biometric(exempt) was completed on Oct 17. My AOR was April 27, CEC inland.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
@legalfalcon I need your view on my situation , I m an April 6th AOR , got one ADR then medical passed and RPRF finally on July 16th, but since then nothing and I never received a BIL knowing that VFS is operating since many months in my country , also my file have been transferred from the central processing office to local Visa office , it s been 6 months and 15 days since my AOR and I still didn't receive a BIL despite sending many webforms , should I be worried ? What can I do apart from waiting ?
I'm in the similar situation, AOR April 2nd, gave biometrics on July 22nd, and no update since June. My file is currently in CPC-Ottawa.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
These are note 1 and 3 from my GCMS. What do they mean? Note 2 talks about my education and work experiences and first line says Recommend pass.
Note 1 (July 21)
*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1 ELIGIBILITY***** Family of 1. Canadian Work Experience Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment experience, educational documentation, language test results and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations. I note PA has provided satisfactory evidence and documentation. No concerns with experience as declared. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ PASSED

Note 3 (June 16)
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 467 CRS SCORE: 471 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed;Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Bachelor's degree 2-Foreign credential not provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1-United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Document set for review : client info

My eligibility and criminality is still in progress.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
I'm in the similar situation, AOR April 2nd, gave biometrics on July 22nd, and no update since June. My file is currently in CPC-Ottawa.
No worries you should hear from them in a month or two as the current processing time is 8-9 months , my worries is I personally haven't received even a Biometrics instructions letter and it's been 6 months and half since my AOR

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
No worries you should hear from them in a month or two as the current processing time is 8-9 months , my worries is I personally haven't received even a Biometrics instructions letter and it's been 6 months and half since my AOR
Have you tried calling IRCC or ordering GCMS?

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Have you tried calling IRCC or ordering GCMS?
No, just webforms , many of them about the same BIL issue but every time I get a generic reply, I did not order GCMS notes because of the long time it takes to get them but I think now that I will finally order the notes.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Did your background check also updated the the day biometrics was updated or it only showed when applications was approved ?

Just an update. I got the actual CoPR document now. PR application approved on October 14, 2020. Actual receipt of the CoPR email October 21, 2020.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
It means officer passed your eligibility. Do you mind sharing the date on note 2

These are note 1 and 3 from my GCMS. What do they mean? Note 2 talks about my education and work experiences and first line says Recommend pass.
Note 1 (July 21)
*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1 ELIGIBILITY***** Family of 1. Canadian Work Experience Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment experience, educational documentation, language test results and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations. I note PA has provided satisfactory evidence and documentation. No concerns with experience as declared. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ PASSED

Note 3 (June 16)
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 467 CRS SCORE: 471 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed;Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Bachelor's degree 2-Foreign credential not provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1-United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Document set for review : client info

My eligibility and criminality is still in progress.