+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Guys. In immitracker two more people of FSW outland got PPR today , one is March AOR and the other is Feb AOR. Not sure how the rationale works and why Jan or Dec AOR are not issued yet. But it looks like a selected set will get the PPR possibly this year..What do you all think?

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi Guys. In immitracker two more people of FSW outland got PPR today , one is March AOR and the other is Feb AOR. Not sure how the rationale works and why Jan or Dec AOR are not issued yet. But it looks like a selected set will get the PPR possibly this year..What do you all think?
In fact I've counted five ppr today in Nigeria

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Depends on several factors. You can only see that applications are somewhat processed by AOR until MEP/BIL. But during eligibility, security and background checks, it gets muddled since some applications are more complicated than others (e.g., single vs. married, extensive travel history, documents are not in line with IRCC requirements) which may not be easy to verify, applications are re-distributed due to workload or some are passed down to local visa offices near where the applicant resides for the final step - PPR. Please also note that with covid, some VACs are not even operating or operating but with limited resources.

you may see some applicants saying that their GCMS notes say that their application is pending final decision or even ready for approval or visa. But cannot proceed because their LVO is closed.

Reactions: cck1986

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
FSW Outland applicant here. I ordered GCMS notes which I received yesterday. Everything looks on the up and up looking and the comments from the processing officers. My eligibility was also passed. These were the most recent comments on my notes:

I hope there's nothing alarming about the review comments.

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
FSW Outland applicant here. I ordered GCMS notes which I received yesterday. Everything looks on the up and up looking and the comments from the processing officers. My eligibility was also passed. These were the most recent comments on my notes:

I hope there's nothing alarming about the review comments.
Looks good mate

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Depends on several factors. You can only see that applications are somewhat processed by AOR until MEP/BIL. But during eligibility, security and background checks, it gets muddled since some applications are more complicated than others (e.g., single vs. married, extensive travel history, documents are not in line with IRCC requirements) which may not be easy to verify, applications are re-distributed due to workload or some are passed down to local visa offices near where the applicant resides for the final step - PPR. Please also note that with covid, some VACs are not even operating or operating but with limited resources.

you may see some applicants saying that their GCMS notes say that their application is pending final decision or even ready for approval or visa. But cannot proceed because their LVO is closed.
Thanks for extensive response.. much appreciated

Dipz2020

Jun 5, 2020
I am an inland applicant and my AOR is 2nd Apr and i am yet to receive any call from Service Canada for biometric. Kindly suggest.