+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
My biometrics number has been added to my profile, but the application status section has yet to be updated to list my biometrics as completed. Is this normal? @legalfalcon . Im CEC Inland, AOR 9th April. Biometrics done for another application in February.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My biometrics number has been added to my profile, but the application status section has yet to be updated to list my biometrics as completed. Is this normal? @legalfalcon . Im CEC Inland, AOR 9th April. Biometrics done for another application in February.
This is normal, just give it some time and it will be resolved. Also as per the policy if you have given biometrics for any TRV in last 10 years you do not have to give biometrics for the PR.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-biometric-exemption.html?fbclid=IwAR3rwAsujw-ObX0dGd9XRHKWtyy-NhKe_TTAYMiV2NTpdxFuzTw8j3fDLI0

And to check your biometric status: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR0UR5TmgqszsOcsk0alsdEq_C5eGzYwTiTn7uq64Fb8O9uoPk-Ovs9UE2M

Reactions: askele

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Guys, Just got off the phone with IRCC. The agent confirmed that my biometrics from the past has been accepted and my criminality is automatically passed.(Very Quick!!). He said that everything is looking good and I don't need to submit any other document and that I can expect the final decision in a couple of weeks time. Fingers Crossed

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Guys, Just got off the phone with IRCC. The agent confirmed that my biometrics from the past has been accepted and my criminality is automatically passed.(Very Quick!!). He said that everything is looking good and I don't need to submit any other document and that I can expect the final decision in a couple of weeks time. Fingers Crossed
Cheers

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Congrats! May I ask did you see anything changes in the application and biometric section in your account?

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Has anyone who’s now exempted from Biometric requirements as a result of previous biometric record seen their EE profile be updated ?!

Reactions: asdfghj

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
May I ask your aor date ?? My application was filed by a representative so I cannot check my application status. Can I call IRCC to know about it or shall I wait?? What kind of information they will ask when we call them??

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
May I ask your aor date ?? My application was filed by a representative so I cannot check my application status. Can I call IRCC to know about it or shall I wait?? What kind of information they will ask when we call them??
Yes you can call them without the help your representative. They ask you few basic questions like your application number, your name, DOB, under what class u have applied ( cec,fsw etc) then the agent will dive into your pr application progress and will let you know what's happening with your application.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Yes you can call them without the help your representative. They ask you few basic questions like your application number, your name, DOB, under what class u have applied ( cec,fsw etc) then the agent will dive into your pr application progress and will let you know what's happening with your application.
@saroya you can also send a web form or order GCMS yourself. I also used a rep and they can be annoying and slow sometimes. I’ve ordered GCMS notes twice already without waiting for my reps update

Reactions: saroya

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
@saroya you can also send a web form or order GCMS yourself. I also used a rep and they can be annoying and slow sometimes. I’ve ordered GCMS notes twice already without waiting for my reps update
I just called them( automated telephone service) . It said they are reviewing eligibility requirements and didn’t receive my biometrics but I have given in February 2020. Does it happen to anyone else ?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I just called them( automated telephone service) . It said they are reviewing eligibility requirements and didn’t receive my biometrics but I have given in February 2020. Does it happen to anyone else ?
It just read the information from mycic account nothing else

Reactions: saroya

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
So shall I call real agents or order gcms notes get to know more about my application?? Or will it be the same information?? Aor date is April 9 2020
I am not sure. You can try calling agent. I am trying fro yesterday but couldn't connect.