Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply legalfalcon, the AOR is for a police certificate. Would they start eligibility checks without all required PCCs? Thanks again!
The PCC is used for criminality. As per the trends, R10 - Medicals and criminality are passed before the eligibility starts. However, if the PCC is of a country where IRCC has to send you a letter, then the ADR won't stall your application and it will keep progressing, pending ADR submission.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
what is the difference between eligibility Met and Eligibility Passed

The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance. Only after the eligibility is passed will security start.

See #4,004

Also see https://bit.ly/3hzh7nY

Reactions: cck1986

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
L
I was asked to send additional documents about my work experience after request to pay rprf
Seriously oh gosh.. May I know what was the gap between your RPRF request and the additional document request to demonstrate your work experience? Also may I know your AOR and RPRF request date?

UK2CA

Sep 2, 2020
The PCC is used for criminality. As per the trends, R10 - Medicals and criminality are passed before the eligibility starts. However, if the PCC is of a country where IRCC has to send you a letter, then the ADR won't stall your application and it will keep progressing, pending ADR submission.
Thanks again legalfalcan, my AOR is mid April. However, IRCC agent said they're still verifying my eligibility and criminality/security checks have not been initiated. Would you say I'm behind the trend? Cheers!

mikimiki

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I am with a representative and I said about this call from Service Canada for bio and my rep said that "we have to wait until they post it in their website".. Is it true? And also I asked about if my phone number there is right and my rep said "don't worry because if they call will call him (the rep)". I have no control about my application. What should I do? thanks

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I am with a representative and I said about this call from Service Canada for bio and my rep said that "we have to wait until they post it in their website".. Is it true? And also I asked about if my phone number there is right and my rep said "don't worry because if they call will call him (the rep)". I have no control about my application. What should I do? thanks
Even my representative said the same to me. I think the news is not officially declared anywhere. We have to wait. And nobody posted about receiving any call from SC.

Reactions: mikimiki

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
L

Seriously oh gosh.. May I know what was the gap between your RPRF request and the additional document request to demonstrate your work experience? Also may I know your AOR and RPRF request date?
The gap is almost 2 months. Rprf was in June

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Thanks again legalfalcan, my AOR is mid April. However, IRCC agent said they're still verifying my eligibility and criminality/security checks have not been initiated. Would you say I'm behind the trend? Cheers!
Hi im pretty the same AOR as you mid April...Did they update your medicals to Passed? Im still awaiting Biometrics email..

UK2CA

Sep 2, 2020
Wow thats nice to hear...its september now hence a touch anxious...
Indeed... I think I know the issue. It could be due to one of my previous employments which I do not have a reference and only provided the employment contract. Will fix that ASAP