+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
AOR April 8, FSW-O

Called IRCC using TextNow app, spoke to an agent. I was told that my eligibility was passed by an officer on the 22nd of July.

It seemed too good to be true soI asked the agent again if there’ll be any more review/checks on my eligibility. She said no, all done with eligibility.

Criminality and security in progress. BTW I’ve done biometrics on June 24.

Hopefully, application is going smoothly and on track.

Hope smooth processing for you all guys.
Congrats, you ve done biometrics in which country ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I am wondering why it takes longer for the eligibility review for me than others. I applied through the BCPNP and My AOR is April 2 but my eligibility is still under review according to the webform reply that I received on July 29. I thought the eligibility review for people who apply through the PNP can be faster than other candidates since some parts of the eligibility review had already been screened by the province inspector even though they are two different organizations.
I’ve read it somewhere here in the forums (Can’t find the link anymore) that for PNP, the review will take longer cause the case analyst will review your eligibility on the program you applied for (FSW, CEC, FST) AND whether you meet the PNP requirements (Yes, again!). Based on the 2019 IRCC report, 80% of PNP applications were completed in 9 months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am wondering why it takes longer for the eligibility review for me than others. I applied through the BCPNP and My AOR is April 2 but my eligibility is still under review according to the webform reply that I received on July 29. I thought the eligibility review for people who apply through the PNP can be faster than other candidates since some parts of the eligibility review had already been screened by the province inspector even though they are two different organizations.
IRCC will not rely on Provincial Immigration and the laws for PNP nomination and IRCC are different. Each application is processed at a different pace and there are many factors form the office, your personal application etc.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I’ve read it somewhere here in the forums (Can’t find the link anymore) that for PNP, the review will take longer cause the case analyst will review your eligibility on the program you applied for (FSW, CEC, FST) AND whether you meet the PNP requirements (Yes, again!). Based on the 2019 IRCC report, 80% of PNP applications were completed in 9 months.
Well, such a bad thing :((

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi
Can you help me understand how to request for GCMS notes, my details are as follows:

ITA 4th March
FSW - Outland
Medicals passed on 3rd July
Biometrics uploaded on 12th July
Progress bar is currently at 56%
Note sure what to expect next but wanted to know the exact status of where my application is at right now
Since I am outside Canada, do I have to pay to get the GCMS notes?
Hi, progress bar is not a reliable indicator as it just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Folks reach 100% and see a message like this

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Did you pay the RPRF fee upfront?

As for the GCMS notes, do you know anyone in Canada? They can request on your behalf for $5

For additional help about status see https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Hi All,

I recently got GMSC notes.@ CEC inland

AOR: April 12th, 2020
Medical Passed: June 10th, 2020
GCMS Notes Request: July 15th, 2020
GCMS Notes Received: Aug 04th, 2020

Eligibility: Passed

Security:

Criminality: In Progress

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: In progress

The officer review said ..Eligibility - No concerns. Passed - Criminality: NRT Bio pending. Application approved pending BIO (blank)review.

Am a bit confuse with the 'Info sharing' and 'criminality' - anyone have an idea what this means?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi All,

Security:

The officer review said ..Eligibility - No concerns. Passed - Criminality: NRT Bio pending. Application approved pending BIO (blank)review.

Am a bit confuse with the 'Info sharing' and 'criminality' - anyone have an idea what this means?
Criminality, info sharing and security screening are all part of background checks. Security is blank when underway/completed
See here for more on background check https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#background-check and for security screening at https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Criminality, info sharing and security screening are all part of background checks. Security is blank when underway/completed
See here for more on background check https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#background-check and for security screening at https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/
Looking at his final line application approved pending biometrics , is this a new norm for people that submitted during the pandemic with biometrics pending , I also saw that IRCCs agents are assigning all approved applications to a group named Covid group in GCMS notes, can we say that they are taking proactive steps to adapt to the situation?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi All,

Security:

Firstly, congratulations on having your eligibility passed.

Can you please share:
  • When the case analyst and officer reviewed your eligibility?
  • Did you pay your RPRF upfront?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Looking at his final line application approved pending biometrics , is this a new norm for people that submitted during the pandemic with biometrics pending , I also saw that IRCCs agents are assigning all approved applications to a group named Covid group in GCMS notes, can we say that they are taking proactive steps to adapt to the situation?
Agree, they are. Covid pace group - puts the application in a pending state till the dependent visa office open up again.

Reactions: UniSaverH

cec042020

Jun 15, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
My EE details: AOR 29 APRIL 2020 - CEC INLAND - EE

I have a quick question; After reading up on some April CEC getting eligibility passed, I reached out to IRCC via a webform on 31 JULY 2020 and asked about my eligibility, criminality, security and visa office. I got this reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

However, I want to ask whether currently valid means "passed"? My Hong Kong PCC has yet to be submitted to IRCC via courier, how is my security "valid" if it is not verified yet with the Hong Kong PCC as well?

I have also ordered GCMS notes on July 22, yet to receive them.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks

Reactions: asdfghj

Rags2020

Jun 1, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Hi, progress bar is not a reliable indicator as it just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Folks reach 100% and see a message like this

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Did you pay the RPRF fee upfront?

As for the GCMS notes, do you know anyone in Canada? They can request on your behalf for $5

For additional help about status see https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr
RPRF fees - I think this was paid upfront while submitting the application but have requested my consultant to reconfirm. But does that make any difference?

I am considering raising the query via web forum by mid August as I have no one to request GCMS notes in Canada

Thanks for the response

All the best!

Last edited:

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
My EE details: AOR 29 APRIL 2020 - CEC INLAND - EE

I have a quick question; After reading up on some April CEC getting eligibility passed, I reached out to IRCC via a webform on 31 JULY 2020 and asked about my eligibility, criminality, security and visa office. I got this reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

However, I want to ask whether currently valid means "passed"? My Hong Kong PCC has yet to be submitted to IRCC via courier, how is my security "valid" if it is not verified yet with the Hong Kong PCC as well?

I have also ordered GCMS notes on July 22, yet to receive them.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks
Please update us when you receive GCMS and whether the webform reply is similar to that of notes