+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi..Can you please share dates. 1. AOR 2. Medical passed 3. Case analyst comment date 4. Officer comment date and GCMS generate date.
@kate.tingchunlin My AOR is 8 May and from call I came to know my eligibility and security is passed ...Can you please share dates as you have GCMS. 1. AOR 2. Medical passed 3. Case analyst comment date 4. Officer comment date and GCMS generate date. for your application so that I can try to related at what stage my application is .

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Update:

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

I submitted the web form on 29 july to confirm that rcmp doc is received by them and status of my application.

I received response today.

The eligibility requirements are passed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Update:

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

I submitted the web form on 29 july to confirm that rcmp doc is received by them and status of my application.

I received response today.

The eligibility requirements are passed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.
Hi @nousername2020 my case is similar to yours. My entry is FSW Inland too with AOR date as April 6th and BIL date as 23rd June.
Can you please tell me why does IRCC need a certificate from RCMP and what is this certificate about.
Also, did you ask for GCMS notes and if yes, then what does it mention?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I dont hv Gcms notes. I got reply via webform reply.

Rcmp cert is PCC certificate of canada . i got request as additional document and i uploaded it.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
@kate.tingchunlin My AOR is 8 May and from call I came to know my eligibility and security is passed ...Can you please share dates as you have GCMS. 1. AOR 2. Medical passed 3. Case analyst comment date 4. Officer comment date and GCMS generate date. for your application so that I can try to related at what stage my application is .

AOR: April 17th, 2020
Medical Passed: June 10th, 2020
GCMS Notes Request: July 13th, 2020
GCMS Notes Received: July 28th, 2020

Eligibility: Passed (Case Analyst Recommended Pass: July 7th; Officer Reviewed as Passed: July, 14th)

Security:

Criminality: In Progress

Medical: Passed

Reactions: asdfghj

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Thank you so much. I will order GCMS by 10 Aug then.So it does make some sense out of my updates from call.

Rags2020

Jun 1, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
You can reach out to IRCC without the need of a lawyer or consultant; there are multiple ways - calling them, raising a web form or requesting the GCMS notes.
Hi
Can you help me understand how to request for GCMS notes, my details are as follows:

ITA 4th March
FSW - Outland
Medicals passed on 3rd July
Biometrics uploaded on 12th July
Progress bar is currently at 56%
Note sure what to expect next but wanted to know the exact status of where my application is at right now
Since I am outside Canada, do I have to pay to get the GCMS notes?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
Can you help me understand how to request for GCMS notes, my details are as follows:

ITA 4th March
FSW - Outland
Medicals passed on 3rd July
Biometrics uploaded on 12th July
Progress bar is currently at 56%
Note sure what to expect next but wanted to know the exact status of where my application is at right now
Since I am outside Canada, do I have to pay to get the GCMS notes?
See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
AOR April 8, FSW-O

Called IRCC using TextNow app, spoke to an agent. I was told that my eligibility was passed by an officer on the 22nd of July.

It seemed too good to be true soI asked the agent again if there’ll be any more review/checks on my eligibility. She said no, all done with eligibility.

Criminality and security in progress. BTW I’ve done biometrics on June 24.

Hopefully, application is going smoothly and on track.

Hope smooth processing for you all guys.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
I am wondering why it takes longer for the eligibility review for me than others. I applied through the BCPNP and My AOR is April 2 but my eligibility is still under review according to the webform reply that I received on July 29. I thought the eligibility review for people who apply through the PNP can be faster than other candidates since some parts of the eligibility review had already been screened by the province inspector even though they are two different organizations.