S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
AOR April 27 FSW Outland
ME and Bil July 9
Eligibility not started
Criminality is in underprocess
Security not started.
I wonder still eligibility review not started and files are still in CPC sydeny
Thats the same reply i got from agent. Mine VO Is sydney too.

eligibility not started
Criminality under progress
Security not started

AOR may 4
BIl/mep 26 june

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi ,

Same for me AOR -18th APR
July 13th - GCMS notes requested
July 27th - GCMS notes update received

As per GCM notes
Eligibility -Recommend passed
Security - not started

So raised Web form this week
As per Web form Reply
Eligibility - Currently Valid
Security - Valid

So does it mean Eligibility moved from Recommend passed to completed ?
Security screening will not be initiated until Eligibility Review is Passed. There is ambiguity/lack of consistency in web form responses but if this is accurate it may very well imply that Eligibility has Passed.

Reactions: Sanju_S and asdfghj

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi ,

Same for me AOR -18th APR
July 13th - GCMS notes requested
July 27th - GCMS notes update received

As per GCM notes
Eligibility -Recommend passed
Security - not started

So raised Web form this week
As per Web form Reply
Eligibility - Currently Valid
Security - Valid

So does it mean Eligibility moved from Recommend passed to completed ?
The in the webform "valid" does not mean that the eligibility is passed. If it waked have been then the response would have clearly indicated that you have met the requirements of the program under which you applied.

So most likely your eligibility is still recommended passed. To read on security, when it starts see https://bit.ly/3kv5G3p

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Thank you soooo much for helping us out on the forum! You have been beyond helpful. I am just wondering if you know the answers to my concern/question.

Is the eligibility of my PCCs reviewed and verified during Eligibility check?

My current status is:
Eligibility Passed
Security Passed
Criminality In Progress
Medical Passed

(AOR April 17th 2020 CEC Inland)

I am wondering at this point, what are the chances of refusal due to the PCC document I submitted? Or it mostly seems like Biometric is holding it up?
I am a bit worried about it, because even though I have never stayed in Taiwan and the US for more than 6 moths in a row, I did travel from Canada to Taiwan and the US for short vacations, and my PCCs for both countries were issued before my last short (less than a month) to both countries.
I am a bit concerned and wish you could help me out and give me some clarity on this?

Thank you so so so much

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Thank you soooo much for helping us out on the forum! You have been beyond helpful. I am just wondering if you know the answers to my concern/question.

Is the eligibility of my PCCs reviewed and verified during Eligibility check?

My current status is:
Eligibility Passed
Security Passed
Criminality In Progress
Medical Passed

(AOR April 17th 2020 CEC Inland)

I am wondering at this point, what are the chances of refusal due to the PCC document I submitted? Or it mostly seems like Biometric is holding it up?
I am a bit worried about it, because even though I have never stayed in Taiwan and the US for more than 6 moths in a row, I did travel from Canada to Taiwan and the US for short vacations, and my PCCs for both countries were issued before my last short (less than a month) to both countries.
I am a bit concerned and wish you could help me out and give me some clarity on this?

Thank you so so so much
The PCC is checked during criminality, which happens along with R10. The PCCs can also be reviewed during security. The biometrics is not a part of the immigration process as such as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. However, it is now required before your application can eta approved. An application is usually not refused due to PCC. It can be refused if your application is incomplete during R10, if a document is missing without explanation. But, given that your AoR is in April, your R10 should have been done by now.

If you have a criminal record, or a prior charge, then that is another reason when the applicant can be inadmissible due to criminality, but only if the crime committed falls under serious criminality as per Canadian Criminal Code.

As regards PCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

Obhielo

Apr 22, 2020
Hello all, I'd like to order for gcms notes. For those that have ordered previously, what's the cheapest rate

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all, I'd like to order for gcms notes. For those that have ordered previously, what's the cheapest rate
If you are in Canada or know someone who is a PR or citizen in Canada, you can request your GCMS notes under for C $5. Or else you will have to use services of a third party. See https://bit.ly/2POgJXf

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm AoR 24 April, due to covid-19 I could get medical done. I just did on the 20th of July and got MEP and BIL on the 23rd of July.

Two weeks later, on the 6th of August, I got ADR for RPRF with one week deadline. I paid the following day and immediately my ADR profile changed to Not applicable.

Now I'm itching to know feedback on my application. When I submitted my medical eform, I sent a mail to ircc hoping to know if my eligibility has began, the response I got was criminal background verification in progress, security background verification not initiated. My VO, is CIO, Novo Scotia.

Pls how soon should I request for gcms?

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I'm AoR 24 April, due to covid-19 I could get medical done. I just did on the 20th of July and got MEP and BIL on the 23rd of July.

Two weeks later, on the 6th of August, I got ADR for RPRF with one week deadline. I paid the following day and immediately my ADR profile changed to Not applicable.

Now I'm itching to know feedback on my application. When I submitted my medical eform, I sent a mail to ircc hoping to know if my eligibility has began, the response I got was criminal background verification in progress, security background verification not initiated. My VO, is CIO, Novo Scotia.

My AOR is April 8 CEC. I was anxious to know about my file processing,so I raised webform and reply was Eligibility and security says currently valid and criminality in processing. Am thinking to order GCMS notes once it crosses 6 month mark. But you can still order for gcms since you AOR 4 months ago so there should be progress in your application hopefully

Reactions: Dr Seun

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The GCMS notes should be request after 3 -4 months post AoR. The reason being that the first stage if R10, i.e. completeness check. If your application is incomplete it will be rejected as incomplete. The GCMS notes do not help much at this stage.

For medials you will see the status in your MyCIC account.

The GCMS notes help to know eligibility, which is the most important stage and it usually starts after 3-4 months post AOR. You can request it earlier too, but usually 3-4 months post AoR is when ideally you will see notes on eligibility.

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
The GCMS notes should be request after 3 -4 months post AoR. The reason being that the first stage if R10, i.e. completeness check. If your application is incomplete it will be rejected as incomplete. The GCMS notes do not help much at this stage.

For medials you will see the status in your MyCIC account.

The GCMS notes help to know eligibility, which is the most important stage and it usually starts after 3-4 months post AOR. You can request it earlier too, but usually 3-4 months post AoR is when ideally you will see notes on eligibility.
I will simply wait till 24th of this month when I will be 4months AoR. And perhaps get webform by next week. In Nigeria VAC are yet to open, sad sad

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
If you are outside Canada and know anyone legally in Canada then they can request on your behalf, that's the cheapest option. The person will need to provide proof as mentioned below to make the request. The process is similar to as described here https://help.gcmsnotes.com/how-to-order/for-free

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.