+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
The person who invited you, how are you related? Was their a purpose behind visiting? Like a wedding? What did the person wrote in the invitation (you do not have to be specific)?

Since the rejection reason is "Purpose", that's I am curious about what did you guys show as purpose?
no wedding or any occasion of the kind. it is just summer and I simply wanted to visit my aunts, cousins and uncle. I have a new baby cousin that I wanted to visit as well. that's it. I posted my cousin's birth certificate as well. my cousins have not visited for a long time but my aunt, the one who sent the invitation was here when my application were processing. I was wondering if her visit could have affected the results.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
no wedding or any occasion of the kind. it is just summer and I simply wanted to visit my aunts, cousins and uncle. I have a new baby cousin that I wanted to visit as well. that's it. I posted my cousin's birth certificate as well. my cousins have not visited for a long time but my aunt, the one who sent the invitation was here when my application were processing. I was wondering if her visit could have affected the results.
I am not sure if them being in your home country is the reason. But if you stated that you are visiting a new born, then it is sometimes seen as applicant working illegally to take care of mother and baby.

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
hi everyone
My timeline for TRV from pakistan, lahore, online application, it might be some source of info for fellows
I hold valid US b1/ b2 visa and have visited US for 2 weeks. I wanted to apply for canada TRV as m planning to visit US and if m granted visa for canada, I can visit canada for few days
Application Submitted online on 29 april
Got biometrics request same day in my account
given biometric on 6 May
my account says
Eligibility : we are reviewing weather you meet eligibility critera
Background: we are processing your background check
my biometrics reflected in account on 6 May but I haven't received ack or correspondence email/letter
lets see how many days they need to complete my decision
thanks

Gurgrewal

May 10, 2019
My younger sister got refusal by following statements.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

--------------------------
My Profile
PR and working Our truck 9 month in Toronto.

My sis profile
Married , House wife

What should i do to get a visa for her?

Thank You in advance.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My younger sister got refusal by following statements.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

--------------------------
My Profile
PR and working Our truck 9 month in Toronto.

My sis profile
Married , House wife

What should i do to get a visa for her?

Thank You in advance.
Does she have children? Or a house/property in her name? Both are considered strong home ties.

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I helped my aunt applied in April and so far, no reply after the biometrics was received. The processing time seems to fluctuate between 9-14 days.

Here is my status:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: April 2, 2019
Submission Confirmation: April 2, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: April 3, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 3, 2019
Correspondence Letter: April 4, 2019

I'm really hoping they can get back to me see since my wedding is coming up and I don't want her to miss it.

Here is the status assuming it's up to date...

https://imgur.com/a/1qkCS7s

Last edited:

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
hi ..submitted a visitor visa to Canada for my parents from India through an agency. They applied online on 5th April 2019 and paid biometrics fees while submitting the application but they have not yet received the biometrics information letter, how much time will it take to receive the biometrics information letter.its already been 12 days. should we contact CIC.?Could anyone please give information if you know.
I got it in 1 day after submitting my application online.

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
I am not sure if them being in your home country is the reason. But if you stated that you are visiting a new born, then it is sometimes seen as applicant working illegally to take care of mother and baby.
Thanks for the answer, I did not mention that the main purpose was visiting the baby, I mentioned that the main purpose was visiting the family and cousins and the new baby cousin included. seems family visit alone is not a good reason :(

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone with the same timeline??

PPR : Awaited
Correspondence Letter : May 7
Biometrics Confirmation Letter(email) : April 26, 2019
Biometrics Submitted : April 26, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter : April 15, 2019
Submission Confirmation : April 14, 2019
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission : April 15, 2019