+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

Sam_supervisa

May 8, 2019
Hi there, I applied online for my mom’s super-visa on Apr 10th and been waiting since. They are yet to start eligibility review and I wonder why? Please advise necessary.
Timeline:
Applied online: Apr 10th
Biometric letter: Apr 11th
Biometric submitted: Apr 17th
Biometric acknowledgement letter: Apr 18th
Current status: still reviewing Background

Any advise would be appreciated.

New Delhi office though

Sanh

Apr 17, 2019
I'm tring to get my application link with GC my application was paper based from Karachi Pakistan.
Tye problem I'm facing when I open link page they asked some details where they ask application nunber can you please help me where can u find application number

ManuGaur

May 17, 2018
Just received the passport request. Here is my timeline.

Applied online: April 12, 2019
Biometrics: April 15, 2019
Acknowledgement letter: May 06
Correspondence Letter: May 07
Passport Request: 20 minutes after Correspondence.

Can anyone please suggest where to submit the passport and which documents to submit along. Can my wife submit in Chandigarh?
Hi @Charan1313 ,

You applied for Work Permit + Visa ?
Thanks!

Far-

May 8, 2019
TRV Paper based application submitted via Karachi VFS with bio metrics one the same day
8th April

Visa Office
==============
Abu Dhabi

Biometrics updated in CIC account: 1
15th April

Review of eligibility
==============
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Acknowledgement Letter
===================
Not yet received

Biometrics Validity Letter
===================
Not yet received

It has been 16 days now and there is no update. I read somewhere that usually rejections are done in initial 8-10 days. What should i expect?. The current processing time mentioned on the CIC website is 24 days (this time was updated on 19th April and is updated once a week).
@scylla @Bryanna . Please guide
Hey Can you please let me know how did you link your application on CIC. Do you have to wait after you submit your application at VFC for some days to link. As my parents applied today and I am trying to link it on the website and it says not found. Can you please help.
Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi there, I applied online for my mom’s super-visa on Apr 10th and been waiting since. They are yet to start eligibility review and I wonder why? Please advise necessary.
Timeline:
Applied online: Apr 10th
Biometric letter: Apr 11th
Biometric submitted: Apr 17th
Biometric acknowledgement letter: Apr 18th
Current status: still reviewing Background

Any advise would be appreciated.

New Delhi office though
Hi Sam!

You can track here for updates. Super visa timelines are on this thread. It would be more helpful. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/only-super-visa-applicants-please-timeline-2018.546008/page-48

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I'm tring to get my application link with GC my application was paper based from Karachi Pakistan.
Tye problem I'm facing when I open link page they asked some details where they ask application nunber can you please help me where can u find application number
if you applied paper base the payment recipt number which starts with leter V-------- and after ve numbers is your application number example V6768696060

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Application number is like V000000000. Did you receive a biometric request yet on your email? If would be there

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Submitted Visitor Visa Application for my Sister

Application Submitted: April 10, 2019
Got Biometric Letter on Same day
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter - April 25, 2019
Biometric Submitted on April 26
Biometric updated on same day

It showing as
"Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Background check Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

My sister is intended to travel on May 23 along with my parents. She is a student in India in her 3rd year of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayuerveda and Medical Science) and no travel history.

Can anyone tell me, how long it will take more from this point to get a decision ? @Bryanna

Last edited: