+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Just for the information.

For most of the people , you will see that my CIC account is updated but you will receive the email next day or at end of the day. This is happening for work permit, PR file , PR card and visitor visa.

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Dear All,
I have Applied for my 6 months Kid a Visitor Visa
New Delhi - India
Application applied online - April 19th.

I had applied for Dependent Child Sponsorship on 15 Feb and Medical received on 6 th April. There is no update on the file except in Process for both sponsorship and Visitor Visa

Please suggest a solution

Regards

passion2227

Apr 3, 2011
Helo to all..

i have applied paper based application with biometrics on 22nd April 2019 at chandigarh VFS..got mail on 24th that application was reached IRCC chandigarh and was processing...got biometrics mail on 3rd May...

now how much time they will take for decision

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Helo to all..

i have applied paper based application with biometrics on 22nd April 2019 at chandigarh VFS..got mail on 24th that application was reached IRCC chandigarh and was processing...got biometrics mail on 3rd May...

now how much time they will take for decision
Once you get your biometrics done and if all goes, well it takes 2-3 hours week, in general. However, for some files it takes longer.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Dear All,
I have Applied for my 6 months Kid a Visitor Visa
New Delhi - India
Application applied online - April 19th.

I had applied for Dependent Child Sponsorship on 15 Feb and Medical received on 6 th April. There is no update on the file except in Process for both sponsorship and Visitor Visa

Please suggest a solution

Regards

Hi, You can order GCMS notes for that to see what's going on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Reactions: s.jagjit

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
Just for the information.

For most of the people , you will see that my CIC account is updated but you will receive the email next day or at end of the day. This is happening for work permit, PR file , PR card and visitor visa.
Thanks for thr info.

Reactions: macky17

Billkhan82

May 3, 2019
I want to apply my Wife TRV visa.
She is house wife. what expected documents are attached to make strong visa Application. She already have Valid US Visa.
Your suggestion highly appreciated.

proali

Apr 13, 2019
PPR - 24th April. So happy, my mother can finally come here to visit us. Thank you all for your suggestions and support!
Good luck to all! :)

Timeline:
File submitted online - 2nd April 2019
Bio Request - 3rd April 2019
Bio Done - 15th April 2019
Bio updated online - 15 April 2019
Acknowledgment - 16 April 2019
Correspondent Letter - 24 April 2019
Passport request - 24 April 2019
Why they requested your passport
Does they give you visa
Or something else
And what documents you submitted

Ridhishuwedha

Apr 23, 2019
I want to apply my Wife TRV visa.
She is house wife. what expected documents are attached to make strong visa Application. She already have Valid US Visa.
Your suggestion highly appreciated.
Create online account ...Go with the assessment..U need not submit any extra documents if she has valid US visa or travelled US in last 5years.u must fill trv,family form ,travel history and visa,passport and digital photo...In 5days of time after ur submission u will get the visa approval

proali

Apr 13, 2019
yes this is a positive sign coz if they want to reject they will do it in couples of days

Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-04-17 01:23:31 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-04-18 05:49:26 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Please also tell me is this a positive sign for getting visa
I applied paper based visa
April 17 2019