+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

Gurpreet876

Apr 29, 2019
Hey I applied for my sister from Canada .. she lives in India
Submitted application on 5 April
Got biometric letter. 7 April
Biometric done on 10 April showing on cic account
From then nothing new , eligibility is not started yet .., please help me to understand
Thanks

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
Got an email from new delhi that they hve recieved my file
I applied on 15 april
Biometrics 16 april
When to expct a decision ?

Ridhishuwedha

Apr 23, 2019
Not yet.
Applied online 14th april
Biometric done 16th april
Updated online 17th april
Visitor acknowledgement received 29th april
My online shows in application status: we are processing your application
But in eligibility in states we progress your application when we start review we will send you the message
Background check: we process your backgroung

Bamcyburg

Feb 2, 2019
any one can share the information or experience that how long it takes if someone re- apply after one day of refusal ? because the bio- mtrx already done in first application. will it takes the same processing time or bit early or late? please share your experience or thoughts .
thanks
You can apply anytime as long as it’s stated that you are welcome to reapply.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Its been 22 days now that my application is in process.
The processing time on CIC was 24 days when I applied. There has been no update since that date. Like Biometric validity letter & acknowledgement. However, eligibility has already started and background check is in progress.
The airline bookings which I enlocsed with the application was of departure on 10th May, 2019. It is anyways going to take 4-5 days to get my passport stamped with visas once the application is approved. I am in a very tricky situation right now since there has been no update regardig the application & travel date is approaching.
The visa office is Abu Dhabi. Please guide me what to do to comfort myself.

Regards,

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
Its been 22 days now that my application is in process.
The processing time on CIC was 24 days when I applied. There has been no update since that date. Like Biometric validity letter & acknowledgement. However, eligibility has already started and background check is in progress.
The airline bookings which I enlocsed with the application was of departure on 10th May, 2019. It is anyways going to take 4-5 days to get my passport stamped with visas once the application is approved. I am in a very tricky situation right now since there has been no update regardig the application & travel date is approaching.
The visa office is Abu Dhabi. Please guide me what to do to comfort myself.

Regards,
Same agony here man. Applied thru VFS Dubai Apr4, until now nothing. No update. Waiting time is not the same as everybody else. Or maybe from the city/country we apply?

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Please consider Ramandan timing for next week. Though I don't want you to feel bad but just stating reality. Courier & other services are expected to be slow during this time in GCC.

That's why don't apply to close to your travel date and don't confirm booking until visa is approved.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Please consider Ramandan timing for next week. Though I don't want you to feel bad but just stating reality. Courier & other services are expected to be slow during this time in GCC.

That's why don't apply to close to your travel date and don't confirm booking until visa is approved.
Yes. The tickets are not paid but are just dummy. Even then CIC should think about it.
Yes, I agree ramazan may make it slower too. Anyways I am gonna complete the 24 days time on 2nd May, 2019 and going to email Abu Dhabi VO to check the status of the application.
Do you have any idea like in how much time these guys reply to the email?

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Same agony here man. Applied thru VFS Dubai Apr4, until now nothing. No update. Waiting time is not the same as everybody else. Or maybe from the city/country we apply?
No update means? Same like me?
I have not received biometric validity letter even, but biometrics are reflected in the CIC account.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,
I need your expert advice.
I have applied TRV for my parents as per below timeline.
Submitted online - Apr 5
Biometrics request - Apr 6
Biometrics done - Apr 24
Biometrics updated online - Apr 24
Online Account updated to Background in Progress and Eligibility in Review - Apr 29
Acknowledgment Received (In email)- Apr 29

We have booked their flight for June 4 to Canada.
We also wish to apply Schengen visa for them for later this summer. Given that if we wait for Canada trv PPR and then apply the schengen, it could be too tight.
Since we already have the passports, should we apply for Schengen visa right now (which takes around 7-10 days) simultaneously and send the passports first to Schengen country, we will have 30 days to send passport to Visa officE for Canada Trv from the day we receive PPR anyways.

Should we also update CIC about our intent for schengen travel and send them an updated itinerary?

Cheers!

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hello guys,
I need your expert advice.
I have applied TRV for my parents as per below timeline.
Submitted online - Apr 5
Biometrics request - Apr 6
Biometrics done - Apr 24
Biometrics updated online - Apr 24
Online Account updated to Background in Progress and Eligibility in Review - Apr 29
Acknowledgment Received (In email)- Apr 29

We have booked their flight for June 4 to Canada.
We also wish to apply Schengen visa for them for later this summer. Given that if we wait for Canada trv PPR and then apply the schengen, it could be too tight.
Since we already have the passports, should we apply for Schengen visa right now (which takes around 7-10 days) simultaneously and send the passports first to Schengen country, we will have 30 days to send passport to Visa officE for Canada Trv from the day we receive PPR anyways.

Should we also update CIC about our intent for schengen travel and send them an updated itinerary?

Cheers!
Yes, they can do that.

Reactions: aditya127