+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
I got ppr on 13 jan 2020. I submitted passport at vfs ahmedabad on 16 jan and then on 17 jan it was transferred to visa office to delhi for processing

I still have not yet received my passport after stamping . Any idea what is the time take by delhi to stamp and send it back.

On tracking it says your request is being processed by IRCC..

I am april 2019 applicant..

Reactions: Tina556

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
I got ppr on 13 jan 2020. I submitted passport at vfs ahmedabad on 16 jan and then on 17 jan it was transferred to visa office to delhi for processing

I still have not yet received my passport after stamping . Any idea what is the time take by delhi to stamp and send it back.

I takes longer at New Delhi … No clue why
The ones that were stamped at Chandigarh Consulate were returned within 3-5 days

rrumzy

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

let me know when you get your passport back. ours was sent to NDVO as well.
thank

JLK2621

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Thank you, here is time line
    Sponsor: Canadian
    Applicant : Cambodian + 2 children (previous married)
    -Application sent 18 April 2019( Sponsor fee paid upon applied)
    - Application recieved by IRCC 25 April 2019
    - Sponsor approval 27June 2019
    - Biometric requested payment and paid 05 July 2019
    - Biometic confirmed payment 16 July 2019
    - Biometric attend requested 20 August 2019
    - Biometric done 22 August 2019
    - Medical exam requested 28 September 2019
    - Medical exam attend 03 October 2019
    - Medical passed 17 October 2019
    - Interview requested 06 November 2019
    - Interview attended and passed on spot 28 November 2019
    - Kids custody court order requested 06 December 2019
    - Pre- arrival service letter 06 December 2019
    - Kids custody court order summited 14 December 2019
    - Decision made 24 January 2020
Hope to get PPR soon
PPR today, good luck everyone

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
let me know when you get your passport back. ours was sent to NDVO as well.
thank
Sure i wil . Please do the same when you receive your . When did you send the passport to them.

Anyone know if calling ndvo is good idea. I guess 10 days is the timeline to have the passport back

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys,
Anyone dropped passport at VFS HYDERABAD on 17-jan-2020 please confirm , i dropped my passport at VFS HYDERABAD on 17-jan @ Delhi Visa office still didn't get any response, when i try to check online tracking it shows NO RECORDS FOUND am worried like anything , why its showing no records found ? Any idea ? Please respond .
Thanks in advance.

rrumzy

Jun 13, 2019
Sure i wil . Please do the same when you receive your . When did you send the passport to them.

Anyone know if calling ndvo is good idea. I guess 10 days is the timeline to have the passport back
sure. we sent ours on 22nd. give them a call, no harm in doing that.

rrumzy

Jun 13, 2019
Hello guys,
Anyone dropped passport at VFS HYDERABAD on 17-jan-2020 please confirm , i dropped my passport at VFS HYDERABAD on 17-jan @ Delhi Visa office still didn't get any response, when i try to check online tracking it shows NO RECORDS FOUND am worried like anything , why its showing no records found ? Any idea ? Please respond .
Thanks in advance.
they send out emails about current steps. check your email.
if not just call VFS.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I
sure. we sent ours on 22nd. give them a call, no harm in doing that.
Hi, i got email saying passport has been dispatch with the decision made . But there is no tracking numbe . On tracking on vfs site it says no record foun . Any idea how i can track where the passport is and when it will arrive

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
they send out emails about current steps. check your email.
if not just call VFS.
Hi just now I checked my emails but nothing is there , no mails from DELHI EMBASSY or VFS HYDERABAD , can you please share what are stages of this .
Thankyou.

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys,
Quick reply please ,
I got SMS that
"" "Visa application, tracking ID No. ......Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 09:00:51 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. ""

And same time in mail i got like ::

Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 09:00:51 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

what it means, i mean like passport is on the way to back to home or still stamping process have to be done at delhi visa office.
Am so much worried about this message and mail , can anyone please answer to this .

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Tina556

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just now got the mail stating that ""
Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020-01-30 10:33:38 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Regards,

VFS Global

On an average how many days it'll take to reach hyderabad .

Thanks in advance.

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
I

Hi, i got email saying passport has been dispatch with the decision made . But there is no tracking numbe . On tracking on vfs site it says no record foun . Any idea how i can track where the passport is and when it will arrive
Hi you are from which place ?
Am also trying to do tracking vfs site but it shows no records found .
You are from which place ?
Thankyou .

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello guys,
Quick reply please ,
I got SMS that
"" "Visa application, tracking ID No. ......Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 09:00:51 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. ""

And same time in mail i got like ::

Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 09:00:51 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

what it means, i mean like passport is on the way to back to home or still stamping process have to be done at delhi visa office.
Am so much worried about this message and mail , can anyone please answer to this .

Thanks in advance.
How did you sign up for sms notifications?