Passport Req..
06-12-2019
Our PPR
Hello everyone,

I placed my spouse file in march 2019
4 april: file received email by cic
1 june: medical and biometrice give
4 june: medical passed
4 Oct: File transferred to NDVO (New Delhi)
10 Oct : File started process status in ECAS
4 Nov : Pre Arrival service letter in Mycic

Now i have not heard for passport request till now. I called CIC and they said they cant give any info as NDVO is the visa office and i need to reach them.

My question how long does it takes for NDVO to send passport request ? is there any other step. My fried file was not transferred to NDVO. but he say after he received Pre Arrival Service Letter , in 1 month he got the passport request.

Its been 8 months already for the file .. And i think passport request is the last after pre arrival service letter after going through the forum.

Your background check is in progress has never changed from the 1st day.
took 3 1/2 weeks

Reactions: Reena87

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
  1. We received *** application for permanent residence on April 1, 2019.
  2. We sent ***correspondence acknowledging receipt of ***application(s) on November 28, 2019.
  3. We started processing *** application on November 28, 2019.
  4. We sent *** medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent ***correspondence on May 31, 2019. If ***has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ***do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ***receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Same as mine how's your application?

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Our PPR

took 3 1/2 weeks
Hello mrsbaafa,
Congratulations.

Ours is April 25 application
Our file transferred to ndvo on OCT 10
Got pre arrival letter on NOV 14 ( to my husband , livingin canada)
after that today i.e... on 11 -Dec again we got pre arrival letter to my mail id ( primary applicant , living in India)
Do you have any idea on this , why they sent pre arrival letter two times in a month gap , and on an average how much time it'll take for ppr.
Thanks in advance.

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hello mrsbaafa,
Congratulations.

after that today i.e... on 11 -Dec again we got pre arrival letter to my mail id ( primary applicant , living in India)
Do you have any idea on this , why they sent pre arrival letter two times in a month gap , and on an average how much time it'll take for ppr.
Thanks in advance.
I think they are sending to everyone. I am the sponsor and have received pre arrival email today.

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
How much time it'll take for ppr , its already two months got completed after file got transferred to ndvo
Don't know buddy. few gets within few days and some are waiting since 4-5 months.
Mine was transferred to NDVO on Oct 4th and received prearrival on Nov 14th and still waiting.

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i got it too...

april 23 applicant, nov 14 initial pre arrival
Hello mrsbaafa,
Congratulations.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DepNG

Mad4u

Feb 23, 2018
Finally PPR

File received: April 12 2019
AOR: May 7
Biometrics: May 27 ( Completed on 29)
File transfer to VO: May 30( Mississauga)
CIC letter to apply for CSQ ( Quebec): May 30
Applied for CSQ: June 12
Received CSQ: August 8
Medical request: 14th november
Medical updated in GCkey: 25th November
Additional document requested: 18th November (CSQ copy)
Pre arrival and decision made: 10th December
PPR : 11th December

Thanks

Eugenevictoria

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hi, i have a question...i received pre arrival last october 22, 2019 and my common law partner (the sponsor) received the eligibiltity today two times same content as the other one that they sent him eligibilty last june 5, 2019...what does it mean?