+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Anyone else having the same problem linking their account as I am? I’ve tried everyday for so long now, feeling defeated lol. Any tips?
At first I was using the Sponsors UCI then entering my name the PA which kept on failing. Choose another option like using application number or if you are to use UCI use your own UCI (principle applicant). And I also used to put number of people to 1(no dependants) but when I put 2 , I successfully logged on. Also try using capital letters.

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,

Do you receive any email or notification when the file has been transferred to the Visa office? What's the next step after Visa office? What should I do or look out for.

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Hi all! I am April 18th applicant. I have had DM on the sponsor's side on ECAS going to two weeks now and I am yet to receive SA email. Is anyone in the same boat? Any ideas/opinions/suggestions is welcomed. Thank you all

NirNil

Apr 1, 2019
India
Hi all! I am April 18th applicant. I have had DM on the sponsor's side on ECAS going to two weeks now and I am yet to receive SA email. Is anyone in the same boat? Any ideas/opinions/suggestions is welcomed. Thank you all

I had the similar experience. Then after couple of weeks, I got a mail in my mailbox with the SA confirmation. Just wait and you might have a hard copy of the letter in your mail box soon.

Reactions: KennyO

NirNil

Apr 1, 2019
India
Anyone else having the same problem linking their account as I am? I’ve tried everyday for so long now, feeling defeated lol. Any tips?

If you are sponsoring only one person, put 2 in Number of persons in the application while linking your application. If you are sponsoring your spouse + 1 child, put 3 in number of persons.

I had the similar situation as I was putting 1 for my spouse and wasn't able to link my account.

Lasgidi0311

Nov 22, 2016
My application was received on the 16th of April and no AOR yet.
I observed most people here sent to Sydney, but i sent by courier to :
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300, Mississauga, Ontario.(was signed for by S Wong)
Does anyone know when the checklist changed and the courier address changed to CPC- Sydney?
I hope i haven't sent to a wrong address?
Update: Well, We were fortunate to have our file sent to Sydney though I erroneously sent the application to Mississauga as instructed by a Feb 2019 checklist (which had been updated twice before I sent in our application) received date then became 29th April, AOR June 12, Biometric June 17.
PA received a Bio-metric request letter, although she has her Biometric enrolled on her profile and valid for another 9yrs. (This was given during a Student visa application)

Has anyone experienced such? (biometric enrolled on profile and still got a biometric request letter).

What is best advise on this?

P.S. We paid for Biometrics as we were not sure at the point of application if it was valid on file.
PA is in Canada and holds a valid Study permit/visa but application is outland as there may be need for PA to leave Canada during application.

Last edited:

Syeda.ali29

Feb 18, 2019
Update: Well, We were fortunate to have our file sent to Sydney though I erroneously sent the application to Mississauga as instructed by a Feb 2019 checklist (which had been updated twice before I sent in our application) received date then became 29th April, AOR June 12, Biometric June 17.
PA received a Bio-metric request letter, although she has her Biometric enrolled on her profile and valid for another 9yrs. (This was given during a Student visa application)

Has anyone experienced such? (biometric enrolled on profile and still got a biometric request letter).

What is best advise on this?

P.S. We paid for Biometrics as we were not sure at the point of application if it was valid on file.
PA is in Canada and holds a valid Study permit/visa but application is outland as there may be need for PA to leave Canada during application.
Yes my husband applied for visit visa and had valid biometrics till like 2029. But they ask for separate ones for PR Application.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Guys Golden email received this morning........

Outland Spouse Sponsorship
Sponsor: Mississauga, ON | PA: India
Application Received (Sydney): April 04, 2019
eCAS - May 14, 2019
AOR 1 - May 15, 2019
Application Linked - May 15, 2019
BR - May 25, 2019
SA - May 27, 2019
MR - May 29, 2019
File Transfer To Mississauga: June 07, 2019
AOR 2 - June 17, 2019
Decision Made - June 18, 2019