+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aemanuel369

Apr 5, 2019
Hello.. Should the PA and sponsor have one online account to link application? I am the sponsor and I cannot link my application and I'm just wondering if my husband can make an account and try linking the application.

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hello.. Should the PA and sponsor have one online account to link application? I am the sponsor and I cannot link my application and I'm just wondering if my husband can make an account and try linking the application.
I was about to ask same question too. Pls could the expert answer this? I’m the sponsor too and I purposely don’t wanna use myself as a representative to avoid ‘ more forms more possible mistakes’ how to

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I was about to ask same question too. Pls could the expert answer this? I’m the sponsor too and I purposely don’t wanna use myself as a representative to avoid ‘ more forms more possible mistakes’ how to
I am the sponsor and PA in india. I acted my self as an representative. There is only one form that needs to be filled out. My application is already in process.

Acting your self as an representative will allow you to link application at sponsor gckey account. Also, sponsor will get all the emails from officer.

Just in case, if the application is returned as an incomplete. Then, the sponsor will get application at their address, and mail services are faster in Canada, instead of going to PA’s country, and longer time for mail to reach

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich4bright

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I am the sponsor and PA in india. I acted my self as an representative. There is only one form that needs to be filled out. My application is already in process.
Oh that’s cool. In as much there is no information that will be missing, I have my PA email set up on my phone, all her emails will be seeing by me so I think we are good

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Does anyone know when was the checklist updated? Because I sent my application with checklist from March on April 15th and it reached Sydney on the 18th. I’m worried that it was changed the day I sent out my application .

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Does anyone know when was the checklist updated? Because I sent my application with checklist from March on April 15th and it reached Sydney on the 18th. I’m worried that it was changed the day I sent out my application .
Between April 24-30

Ajleo12312

Oct 16, 2018
South Korea
I am pretty sure that this is the AOR. Once they give you an application number they started processing your
I am pretty sure that this is the AOR. Once they give you an application number they started processing your application.
Thank You So Much! Appreciate the quick response!
Yes we already linked it with our online account and it says they started processing the application. Evaluating if Spouse can Sponsor.
Also, You may not hear anything for long time which is just Normal So don’t Worry and we will Contact you If we need any more information from you etc ......

Also it says estimated processing time of 11 months does it mean it’ll take exact 11 months or it differs in different cases?

cbego318

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
02-05-2019
File Transfer...
10-05-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
Passport Req..
07-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2019
LANDED..........
30-08-2019

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Thank You So Much! Appreciate the quick response!
Yes we already linked it with our online account and it says they started processing the application. Evaluating if Spouse can Sponsor.
Also, You may not hear anything for long time which is just Normal So don’t Worry and we will Contact you If we need any more information from you etc ......

Also it says estimated processing time of 11 months does it mean it’ll take exact 11 months or it differs in different cases?
12months I think they say

Average is around 6

My 2 friends sponsor same time (same day received filed). One spouse came here after 7 month. The other took 10.