+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Yes I have temp file number and I linked my application under GC key with that. And I can see my UCI number as well. But no AOR yet. Do you know if that would be soon?
Cant say anything . But if you are able to log in on ecas then it is sure that your file is complete and you will receive aor soon.

Last edited:

aditya1208

Apr 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
My application was returned yesterday for a missing document (they received it on April 8th, opened it on May 2nd, I received it on May 9th), not for using the old forms or missing physical signature in IMM5669 form. Guess I will have to join the May group after resubmitting the application. I have the updated forms now, hope it makes a better file with all they have asked for :) Good luck to everyone.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Yes I have temp file number and I linked my application under GC key with that. And I can see my UCI number as well. But no AOR yet. Do you know if that would be soon?
You get
I am telling that I have already linked my application to GC key using Temp Application Number and Last Name, But I haven’t got AOR yet
You got your AOR if you have your UCI number and Application number already, please look at my other post.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
My application was returned yesterday for a missing document (they received it on April 8th, opened it on May 2nd, I received it on May 9th), not for using the old forms or missing physical signature in IMM5669 form. Guess I will have to join the May group after resubmitting the application. I have the updated forms now, hope it makes a better file with all they have asked for :) Good luck to everyone.
So sad bro.....At least you got update even you have submitted your file after me. I submitted on March 31 and It has been reached to Sydney on April 04, 2019. No update at all. :)

cmcalister

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Does it look like anything like this? So, you could link your account then, if you have your UCI number.

///////////////////////////

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: F000XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ______________________,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on XXXX/XX/XX on behalf of the following member(s):

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC's website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
This is exactly the message I received.

Leah123

Nov 8, 2018
I sent in my application march 28 got there april 1 got my aor may 9th hope all goes well after this point i had sent in an application last year where we waited a year and a half and it got refused was really stressful hopefully nothing goes wrong with this one husband is in turkey im in canada wishing everyone luck also when i logged in to look at the file it was already added on with our old one curious cause i know some people said you have to link it yourself but mine was already linked when i logged on

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I sent in my application march 28 got there april 1 got my aor may 9th hope all goes well after this point i had sent in an application last year where we waited a year and a half and it got refused was really stressful hopefully nothing goes wrong with this one husband is in turkey im in canada wishing everyone luck also when i logged in to look at the file it was already added on with our old one curious cause i know some people said you have to link it yourself but mine was already linked when i logged on
Oh ok. Just be optimistic, everything should be fine this time. Did they tell you why the former took that long and why he was refused?

Leah123

Nov 8, 2018
Oh ok. Just be optimistic, everything should be fine this time. Did they tell you why the former took that long and why he was refused?
Yeah we got married sent in the application then cbsa sent him back we hired an immigration lawyer which we paid 3 thousand to write a request for humanitarian and compassionate consideration everything seemed to be going great i even got an mp involved they told her no problems i called several times told me its good no problems then February came it got refused since he was no longer in the country was a serious waste of time and money ontop was separated from my husband for a year for absolutely no reason at all there were no issues with the application as they said but since he was no longer living in canada they had to refuse and that humanitarian and compassionate consideration did not apply to us in this case which is absurd but it is what it is

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Yeah we got married sent in the application then cbsa sent him back we hired an immigration lawyer which we paid 3 thousand to write a request for humanitarian and compassionate consideration everything seemed to be going great i even got an mp involved they told her no problems i called several times told me its good no problems then February came it got refused since he was no longer in the country was a serious waste of time and money ontop was separated from my husband for a year for absolutely no reason at all there were no issues with the application as they said but since he was no longer living in canada they had to refuse and that humanitarian and compassionate consideration did not apply to us in this case which is absurd but it is what it is
Ooh I see.. well all you need now is to be positive. Best of luck