+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cmcalister

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is it normal for nothing to be on ecas until you receive your AOR? Our application should have been received April 1 and nothing shows up. Thanks.

ck42

Feb 9, 2019
So I just called the panel physician in Berlin to confirm that they have such a long waiting period to get a medical exam appointment. They said that currently it takes 6 - 8 weeks to get an appointment and that they would send me a confirmation email that I can forward to IRCC and that I only need to make that appointment within the 30 days. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me make an appointment already.
Does anybody know if the whole process is put on hold until the medical exam is done? I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for the appointment but I would mind if that slows down our application being processed.

My spouse is in the same spot - we got notification of medical on May 3rd, but he can't get an appointment until June 10th.

The letter says
"If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible."

How we contact the IRCC office? Our package has already been forwarded to the Visa office in Mississauga. He was going to upload the copy of his appointment confirmation using the form on this page - but I'm not sure if that's correct.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I am a Canadian citizen, planning to sponsor my husband for PR. I have lots of doubts. can some one please clear my confusion.
I am trying to put all details in point wise.

Total family had taken PR in 2006, my husband had to give up PR in year 2015. Me and my son are citizens now and I am living in Canada.

Now my husband is a visitor to Canada , he is working and living in Kuwait.
1.where should I courier my application to.
2.should there be two different applications posted one from me and one from my husband or it is only one full package.
3.should I mention that my husband was a previous PR holder, as they did not ask for this question in application.

Thanks in advance to one and all

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I am a Canadian citizen, planning to sponsor my husband for PR. I have lots of doubts. can some one please clear my confusion.
I am trying to put all details in point wise.

Total family had taken PR in 2006, my husband had to give up PR in year 2015. Me and my son are citizens now and I am living in Canada.

Now my husband is a visitor to Canada , he is working and living in Kuwait.
1.where should I courier my application to.
2.should there be two different applications posted one from me and one from my husband or it is only one full package.
3.should I mention that my husband was a previous PR holder, as they did not ask for this question in application.

Thanks in advance to one and all
You are in the wrong thread to be asking this question, this thread are for applicants that already sent out a PR application to CIC...
APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

renataQC

Jan 13, 2019
Hi,

I live in Quebec and I'm sponsoring my American husband. We mailed the application on April 25th and it was received in Sydney on April 30th. No AOR yet of course.

My question is, my husband wants to come in the next two weeks as a visitor by car for hopefully the full 6 months. Is the delivery confirmation and the receipt for paid fees enough for him to claim Dual Intent? If he gets the request for biometrics and/or medical, can he have that done in Canada or would he have to go back to the US for that? If so, can it be done is a bordering state, not his state of residence (in the South)?

I'm also preparing a letter saying that he'll be staying with me and our child and that I'll be financially supporting him during his stay. Anything else I should mention in the letter? Thank you