+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

NirNil

Apr 1, 2019
India
Hello Everyone,
Please help me here !

My file was received on April 1st and I haven't received the file number yet.
I just checked the ECAS status (I have NEVER registered my case creating any GC Account) and it says that they received my application on April 1st. 2019.

Now I realized that the forms that we have submitted aren't the updated one but from Nov 2018.

I am worried that they might return the application. I have a question though, that if they are going to return my application, do they still update it in the ECAS that they have received my application?

The current ECAS status is "In Process"

I really appreciate your help on this.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Please help me here !

I just checked the ECAS status (I have NEVER registered my case creating any GC Account) and it says that they received my application on April 1st. 2019.

Now I realized that the forms that we have submitted aren't the updated one but from Nov 2018.

I am worried that they might return the application. I have a question though, that if they are going to return my application, do they still update it in the ECAS that they have received my application?

Your application won't be returned. Since it's already updated in ecas you would have already received AOR.

Reactions: NirNil

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
I'm a QC sponsor
Hi Usamatk,

I have a couple of questions.

1. I have hired an consultant for my wife's file , but wanted to check if i can also check the ECAS status once i receive the AOR
2. Since i am in QC , the current app before AOR is the federal one , so for quebec there are different forms and what is the time line for quebec process , can the federal and quebec work process happen side by side , or the quebec process takes longer ?

I know no on knows for sure but just wanted a general idea.

NirNil

Apr 1, 2019
India
Your application won't be returned. Since it's already updated in ecas you would have already received AOR.
Thanks a lot kcward7 for your response.

If I had received the AOR, it should be mentioned in the ECAS status but it isn't.

Also, I haven't received any email from them mentioning file #.

What are your thoughts on this?

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Please help me here !

Guys, how do you check ECAS status? I am 3rd April applicant? Please guide me

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot kcward7 for your response.

If I had received the AOR, it should be mentioned in the ECAS status but it isn't.

Also, I haven't received any email from them mentioning file #.

What are your thoughts on this?
AOR is not mentioned in ecas. The fact that you can get into ecas and they are processing your file indicates they have accepted it as complete.

Reactions: NirNil

ShyannAlbers

Dec 14, 2018
Recieved our application April 8th
We got our AOR may 2nd
SA may 6th
Medical exam request may 7th

On today may 8th they sent me the sponsor that they're sending our application to missasagua from Sydney for further processing, is this normal? Or bad? Thanks in advance.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Recieved our application April 8th
We got our AOR may 2nd
SA may 6th
Medical exam request may 7th

On today may 8th they sent me the sponsor that they're sending our application to missasagua from Sydney for further processing, is this normal? Or bad? Thanks in advance.
Its good. They process apps very quickly.

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
I just checked on ecas and I could finally find the application for our kids' proof of citizenship. We got an email at the beginning of April that they had started processing it but I could never find it on there yet. Now it turns out that they sent the citizenship certificates to the embassy in Berlin. I am happy that this process was quick because I was already afraid of it delaying the PR application. Now I am impatiently waiting for our AOR for my PR.