+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So I just called the panel physician in Berlin to confirm that they have such a long waiting period to get a medical exam appointment. They said that currently it takes 6 - 8 weeks to get an appointment and that they would send me a confirmation email that I can forward to IRCC and that I only need to make that appointment within the 30 days. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me make an appointment already.
Does anybody know if the whole process is put on hold until the medical exam is done? I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for the appointment but I would mind if that slows down our application being processed.
Hard to say, they may continue processing other parts of the application if they can while they wait for the medical, or they may wait until the medical is submitted. Depends on officer, caseload, where your app is at, etc.

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I would actually take fill another form and take out the page with mistake and retain the page with a original signature.,
CIC Won't accept the form and return the application. Forms 1344 and 0008 are barcoded and have a serial number on the bottom right corner of the page. All those codes have to be same on all the pages in same form.

cbego318

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
02-05-2019
File Transfer...
10-05-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
Passport Req..
07-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2019
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
SA today!

Application received: April 9, 2019
AOR: May 2, 2019
Bio Request: May 5, 2019
SA: May 6, 2019

Reactions: ottawasenators

arod1

Sep 27, 2018
Hello,

Please add my application details to the spreadsheet.

Application Received on April 9th 2019.
Principal Applicant's Country: India

Thank You!

nadeempasha

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have received my Canada PR and will be landing in the first week of July. However, I have marked my Wife and Son as non-accompanying. So if i want to sponsor them at a later point of time what would be the procedure and documents required. I have gone through the CIC website but the checklist is quite confusing. Any inputs will be very helpful

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
I'm struggling to understand the PR/visa portion and can't find anywhere. If I get to send my passport someday for a visa, do I get a PR card returned as well or does that happen after landing? Long story short is that I was hoping to drive a uhaul with our stuff (my wife is moving with children first in July), and then return back to Dallas awaiting my visa/PR. Thank you for any help - she already took a job back home.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I'm struggling to understand the PR/visa portion and can't find anywhere. If I get to send my passport someday for a visa, do I get a PR card returned as well or does that happen after landing? Long story short is that I was hoping to drive a uhaul with our stuff (my wife is moving with children first in July), and then return back to Dallas awaiting my visa/PR. Thank you for any help - she already took a job back home.
Firstly are you a visa exempt citizen, like from the US? If so, you do not need to send your passport, only copies. Once you do, you will receive your confirmation of permanent residency back. You will use this document to land. Your PR Card will be mailed to a Canadian address sometime later, depending on PR card processing times.

Reactions: utdrub

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
Firstly are you a visa exempt citizen, like from the US? If so, you do not need to send your passport, only copies. Once you do, you will receive your confirmation of permanent residency back. You will use this document to land. Your PR Card will be mailed to a Canadian address sometime later, depending on PR card processing times.
Thank you. Yes, I am a US Citizen. I was hoping to help move and then return to work until I'm good to go. I do have work to complete through Aug/Sept or so, so I was hoping to move immediately once that date hits. I imagine it would just be a matter of explaining, but things seem to be moving more quickly than anticipated.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you. Yes, I am a US Citizen. I was hoping to help move and then return to work until I'm good to go. I do have work to complete through Aug/Sept or so, so I was hoping to move immediately once that date hits. I imagine it would just be a matter of explaining, but things seem to be moving more quickly than anticipated.
So what exactly is your question about the PR card? Is your plan then to do a soft landing?

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
So what exactly is your question about the PR card? Is your plan then to do a soft landing?
My question is am I going to be causing any problems if somehow I'm already processed by early July when I drive our stuff across and come back to Dallas to finish my work. I just assumed 6-12 months that I would be in Dallas alone working and waiting.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My question is am I going to be causing any problems if somehow I'm already processed by early July when I drive our stuff across and come back to Dallas to finish my work. I just assumed 6-12 months that I would be in Dallas alone working and waiting.
No, shouldn't. You can land as a PR and move back to the US if you wanted to temporarily.

Kazzar

Jan 2, 2019
Today we received Sponsor Approval...so I (the sponsor) have been receiving all the email notifications. Does anyone know if their applicant has received any info yet to this point, because my husband (applicant) has not received any emails up to this point

cbego318

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
02-05-2019
File Transfer...