+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi Everyone,
I am April 2019 Outland applicant.
I had completed Medicals and Biometrics.On 8th May my application has been moved to Mississauga VO. On 31st May i got another email stating that my application has been transferred to NewDelhi VO.

Not sure what is going on. Is it normal that they transfer to Newdelhi VO once being transferred to Mississauga VO before?

What would be the next step?

Everyone please advice .
If Mississauga VO deem that more information and further processing is needed to make a decision on your application, then they will send it to the PA’s local VO which is New Delhi for you. Next step would be waiting to see what more information could be needed. Maybe its something totally backend that does not need your involvement like BGC info. Anything else they’ll send you an email for the same.

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Hi people,

just wanted to confirm something with you guys , as per my consultant we received the AOR , but as per him there is another email that comes for us with more instructions on what to do next ( maybe because the sponsor is in Quebec ) , is anyone in the same boat , and can you explain the next steps after AOR for people in Quebec ?
What date did your consultant recieved AOR?

Nch

Jun 2, 2019
My husband was on study visa in Australia for almost 3 years and now has been in India our home country for almost 1.5 year... Cic asked him to provide police clearance certificate from Australia which is hard for him to get as they require valid Australian ID's to do police clearance which he doesnt have as they all expired last year..
Kindly advise if anyone have any information on this.
Thanku

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
My husband was on study visa in Australia for almost 3 years and now has been in India our home country for almost 1.5 year... Cic asked him to provide police clearance certificate from Australia which is hard for him to get as they require valid Australian ID's to do police clearance which he doesnt have as they all expired last year..
Kindly advise if anyone have any information on this.
Thanku
Getting an Australian police clearance is very simple process, if you have stayed legally in Australia. I don't think you need to submit any Australian ID, you can submit a copy of your passport and Tax assessment notice (tax you filed in Australia) or a Bank statement.
Please refer to this link for more info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Reactions: Nch

Aemanuel369

Apr 5, 2019
Hey everyone! Has anyone noticed that they name has been removed from the tracker spreadsheet? I can't seem to find my name.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hey everyone! Has anyone noticed that they name has been removed from the tracker spreadsheet? I can't seem to find my name.
My name disappeared from it also a few weeks back, I will not waste my time with it anymore... I think anyone could go there and manipulate with the tracker.

SIDHUA

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,

If someone could suggest me please, I have this confusion.
I submitted my husband's application on 29 April, 2019 and they received it on April 30th, and i have not received an AOR yet.
but i noticed it now that i have made a mistake in MS Word story, that we attach to support our files.
In one of the statement i jumbled up a sentence which now appears to be that my husbands birth date is something else (from what is in documents), in actual it was a date suppose to be mentioned for something else. Does it count as a misrepresentation and should i correct or inform them through Web Form ASA i receive an AOR?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi,

If someone could suggest me please, I have this confusion.
I submitted my husband's application on 29 April, 2019 and they received it on April 30th, and i have not received an AOR yet.
but i noticed it now that i have made a mistake in MS Word story, that we attach to support our files.
In one of the statement i jumbled up a sentence which now appears to be that my husbands birth date is something else (from what is in documents), in actual it was a date suppose to be mentioned for something else. Does it count as a misrepresentation and should i correct or inform them through Web Form ASA i receive an AOR?
That’s correct. As soon as you get your AOR and application number or Principal Applicant’s UCI, use the webform and update it with the correct details specifying it was a mistake on your end.

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Thanks , So i will wait for the Biometric and Medical.
Hi
I have received an email saying "I am eligible to sponsor my wife, a confirmation letter will be sent to you once the file is moved to visa office" Once i receive the letter then i think i need to apply for Quebec CSQ.
File received: April: 12
AOR: May 7th
Biometrics: May 27 and submitted May 29
Eligibility email: May 28
All the best !!!

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Hi,

I just checked ECAS and i see this

Under Sponsorship Application Status : Decision made , but when i click it just shows :
  1. We received your application to sponsor ************ on April 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 29, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 28, 2019.
Under Permanent Residence Application Status : In-Process
  1. We received *********** application for permanent residence on April 16, 2019.
Can someone help me understand , what is the decision made for , is it SA or something else , so far there is no BR or Medical request , only AOR

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi,

I just checked ECAS and i see this

Under Sponsorship Application Status : Decision made , but when i click it just shows :
  1. We received your application to sponsor ************ on April 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 29, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 28, 2019.
Under Permanent Residence Application Status : In-Process
  1. We received *********** application for permanent residence on April 16, 2019.
Can someone help me understand , what is the decision made for , is it SA or something else , so far there is no BR or Medical request , only AOR
Thats your sponsor approval.

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Thats your sponsor approval.
Thanks Krish , 1 more question :

yeah , the reason i am kind of rattled is the Sponsor is in quebec , and so i have to apply for the quebec file ( csq i presume ) , so i am not aware of when does CIC asks to apply for quebec , is it after the the move to Visa office ? is there a different or another step for that ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thanks Krish , 1 more question :

yeah , the reason i am kind of rattled is the Sponsor is in quebec , and so i have to apply for the quebec file ( csq i presume ) , so i am not aware of when does CIC asks to apply for quebec , is it after the the move to Visa office ? is there a different or another step for that ?
Yes from what I know from the forum, You will get a CSQ request from CIC and then apply to Quebec. The time when that request comes is never fixed. When you get all the request for Medicals, Bio and CSQ is dependent on your processing officer. Its not fixed. Can happen before or after transfer.