+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
Kindly allow me to ask some rookie questions,
how do we send whatsup chats and are they required for all sponsorship types or just for a few.
And 2nd question, what's the best way to send the photos that prove our relationship. Do we just print photos old style and put in package or is there an easier way(like using pdf with photos added which can reduce the weight significantly)

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Kindly allow me to ask some rookie questions,
how do we send whatsup chats and are they required for all sponsorship types or just for a few.
And 2nd question, what's the best way to send the photos that prove our relationship. Do we just print photos old style and put in package or is there an easier way(like using pdf with photos added which can reduce the weight significantly)
1. You can take screen-shots of your whatsapp chat and paste it into a word document and take printouts on A4 size paper.
2. You can paste all your photos in a word doc, write the descriptions for each photograph and take printouts on A4 size paper.

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
1. You can take screen-shots of your whatsapp chat and paste it into a word document and take printouts on A4 size paper.
2. You can paste all your photos in a word doc, write the descriptions for each photograph and take printouts on A4 size paper.
Thank you...this is what i had in mind as well....Is there any thing else that proves the relationship that you would recommend i add

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thank you...this is what i had in mind as well....Is there any thing else that proves the relationship that you would recommend i add
u can show call logs as well on whatsapp with the duration of calls..if u have made calls directly from ur phone no then show that as well n if u have ur relationship status as married on fb n added ur spouse then take screenshots of that n comments by friends n family, support letter from close family n frnds n greeting cards or any gifts u got from family or frnds or co workers for ur marriage

Reactions: pankaj.bitmesra

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Along with what maria_786 has mentioned, you can provide evidence of your visit to your spouse like flight tickets and if you went on a honeymoon you can provide the hotel bookings, reservations, tickets, pictures, etc.
Also, better to add your spouse in your employment benefits(if you are a full-time employee), like dependent insurance, healthcare benefits and provide the evidence.

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
No AOR movement recently , there were a few 2 weeks ago , but since then the trend has gone down.
If people are receiving AOR's please do mention here , calms the nerves of us waiting :)

patelkyr

May 17, 2019
Can an application be returned after having received an AOR ? Does receiving an AOR confirm that everything in the application is fine ?

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
No AOR movement recently , there were a few 2 weeks ago , but since then the trend has gone down.
If people are receiving AOR's please do mention here , calms the nerves of us waiting :)
A bunch of March application were moved to VO yesterday and I hope that means that more applications will be started processing soon.

diamond2189

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-05-2019
Can an application be returned after having received an AOR ? Does receiving an AOR confirm that everything in the application is fine ?
No don't think so. Never have seen such a case. But they may request additional documents.

Reactions: patelkyr

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019